• Replies 4,358
  • Likes 41

emojiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i figured out why some of the items wont craft. you need to take out some of the main material of the type that it requires. lets say u craft the a weapon that ALSO requires astalos as the main parts. taking out like astalos shell and astalos pieces than put it back in the chest. this only effects some craftables and upgrades. if you pull out the ingredients that it requires and it still wont work. look at "Required Material Types value" and start pulling out parts that are under that material and putting it back in your box. doing so allowed me to everything that i couldn't craft before. its was a annoying process of searching through the item but it fixes it.

Last edited by emojiro,

Sofes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I only have savedata in save slot 1 currently, is there anyway I can duplicate data from save slot 1 to save slot 2 () using the editor?

heero_spidey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you use the Armour unlocker to have access to all of the armour? Or did you get the materials to craft the armour?
I used both armor unlock and I added the materials to craft the armor.

Also, APM I'll try your method to see if that works. Should I only send one hunter ticket at a time or all 10 of them?

Jesus10101

lord and savior
Trophies
XP
Country
I used both armor unlock and I added the materials to craft the armor.

Also, APM I'll try your method to see if that works. Should I only send one hunter ticket at a time or all 10 of them?
Send me your save file and I have a look to see what's the problem. Also tell me what your trying to craft.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

is it possible to remove all the empty spaces from the crafting armour shop?
What empty spaces? You can to make yourself a bit more clear.

mizucario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it safe to change my palico's names AND/OR Changing my Character's gender?
By safe, I mean, it won't raise any bannable flags right, I just want to change the names of the cats I got from my friends? ;A;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Purple_Heart, fuck i'm feeling old too