• Views 1,294,165
  • Replies 4,358
  • Likes 41

rpt011r

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The name on the guild card should change once you save it ingame.

I have the same problem on my MHX save. I've tried changing my character name but the name on the guild card does not change. Also, in the save editor itself, the guild card editor does not let me modify the name either. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wHY MY hr KEEPS GOING back down after updating it with the mod?
edit your HRP. not the Hunter rank. Also, if you're HR 7 or below, editing the HR wont work anyway (you HAVE to complete the key quests).

I have the same problem on my MHX save. I've tried changing my character name but the name on the guild card does not change. Also, in the save editor itself, the guild card editor does not let me modify the name either. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
open your renamed character in-game, save, then the guild card will update itself.

rpt011r

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
open your renamed character in-game, save, then the guild card will update itself.

Thanks for the reply. I had tried that before posting as I saw you gave the same advice to another user. But it didn't work. I have tried saving right after opening the game, using the exit and save option, and also doing one quest and saving. Is there anything else I need to do other than using the save editor? (Like hex editing?) Also, would this have anything to do with the difference between MHX and MHGen?

Last edited by rpt011r,

soprano1

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Sorry if it's been answered already, but does the trick from MH4U to have infinite uses of an item in your pouch still work?
By that i mean where you edit your pouch to have an item with 0 quantity next to the same item with a normal value.
EDIT: Awww, googled better and it seems they fixed it when entering a quest. Oh well, thanks anyway.

Last edited by soprano1,

Wrathalos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can still make 0 quantity and deposit/sell it to make infinitely more, though you can do the same effect in the editor so it's kind of moot.

soprano1

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
You can still make 0 quantity and deposit/sell it to make infinitely more, though you can do the same effect in the editor so it's kind of moot.
Yeah, it would be useful to me since i have an o3ds, so no ntr. Well, i'll live. I got through 4U just fine with only APM's editor.

tmnr1992

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used the editor, but now i have a problem with my palicoes, i edited them based on legit ones so i can have some nice skills without breaking the game. After i imported the save and opened the game the changes were there, but the edited palicoes cannot equip any skill, if i equip any and go on a quest they disappear, so i equip them again, but it just happens over and over (edited support moves work and can be equiped/unequipped with no issues, its only the skills that cannot be equiped), i simply edited the skills one by one, but i dont know if i missed any step on that.

SOLVED: i changed the RNG and moves according to the ones in the palico generator, the moves must match the RNG they were generated from

Last edited by tmnr1992,

Shindouz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
edit your HRP. not the Hunter rank. Also, if you're HR 7 or below, editing the HR wont work anyway (you HAVE to complete the key quests).

so that means I've to rank manually to HR 7 first before editing it with the mod to allow my HR to stay put after editing?

AJS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
so that means I've to rank manually to HR 7 first before editing it with the mod to allow my HR to stay put after editing?

You have to rank up by doing your quests till you surpass HR7 (so 8 or above). You can edit your HRP before that, but it won't show due to the HR restriction in-game.
Though jumping from HR 7 to HR 300+ would be a bit too obvious after finishing the HR-unlock quest x3

soprano1

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello again. Does anyone have a good Insect Glaive they could upload, like the Dual Blades on the first post? Thank you.

edit:Still looking for this, thanks.

Last edited by soprano1,

Lienhart

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Windows 10's Defender is picking up PalicoGenerator.rar as a trojan.

EDIT: Nvm, other sources are saying it's clean. Looks like a false positive?

Last edited by Lienhart,

AKUBRA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anyway to to edit the sharpness of a wep cause I finally maxed out the akantor gs only to find out I need sharpness+2 to make it a good wep. Iv farm and did everything legit but.. I mean only to have my heart broke by 1 of my fav wep

xReinekex

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
dunno if it was asked yet but i don't wanna read all 183 pages so...my Problem is that i cannot modify my HR...my char was HR 22 i added the HR with the tool up to 300+ also the HRP and some other stuff. After importing the data to my 3ds via Homebrew it shows my the chosen HR on the character selection screen but when i enter the game it automatically resets to HR 7 and after leaving the game it keeps showing me the HR 7 on selection screen as well...anyone knows how to fix this?

Shuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
dunno if it was asked yet but i don't wanna read all 183 pages so...my Problem is that i cannot modify my HR...my char was HR 22 i added the HR with the tool up to 300+ also the HRP and some other stuff. After importing the data to my 3ds via Homebrew it shows my the chosen HR on the character selection screen but when i enter the game it automatically resets to HR 7 and after leaving the game it keeps showing me the HR 7 on selection screen as well...anyone knows how to fix this?

Quoted from the first post.

Extra Tools:

HR Unlocker (Manually type out the location of the file)
Note: Only use this if you have completed HR 7 before but got glitched.
https://mega.nz/#!NAdQVIoB!L7I4skFeElbiX_2bPCAUEwxp_ShVUyT2XM3KaNAO83A

AKUBRA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I tried using your editor to change the actions on my Palico. There seems to be a problem when you customize their learned actions.
They show up fine on their status and you can equip them normally, but when you bring them on a quest all their actions would get removed, even the permanent ones that are not supposed to be removable.

Is this somehow tied to the learned actions RNG value on the first tab?

Edit:
Nevermind, I figured it out.

The game checks whether your Palico's learned skills are actually valid. That means that skills that are exclusive on the 2nd slot like Cheer Horn, Armor Horn, and Emergency Exit are not supposed to be placed before the learn-able slot. They can be placed directly on the learn-able slot or after it (usually has a value of 00 if the Palico didn't get passed a skill yet), and the game still thinks that your list is valid even though you only unlocked one slot.
Iam not understanding how to get it to work my skills keep going away

AKUBRA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody know the item id for the hayabusa feather. Cause iv done all the quest I'm village even the 1 hub quest you have to do and it's not popping up for me. I think when I use the editor and clicked the unlock all awards I think it. Stopping the quest from showing. So can anyone help me I'd like to get the feather plz

Redbit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anybody know the item id for the hayabusa feather. Cause iv done all the quest I'm village even the 1 hub quest you have to do and it's not popping up for me. I think when I use the editor and clicked the unlock all awards I think it. Stopping the quest from showing. So can anyone help me I'd like to get the feather plz

Ignoring the fact that I can just barely read it due to the sentence structure, yes unlocking all awards will prevent you from getting access to certain equipment such as the feather and arena headgear. (barrage and the fencing one). As for the ID...

Should be somewhere here...

by @barda12 I think...

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8_7Qsl6pew5aEdRb3hJTjdSbDA

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM