Hacking Anything interesting that I can do on 9.7 3DS?

ThomasRobertWade

OP
Trophies
XP
Just got a 3DS back from a friend who borrowed it, and I'm wondering what I could do on it that's interesting. It has an old version of Ironfall, so I could put the Homebrew Launcher on it using OoT, but is there anything that I can do that has been blocked since? It would be nice to use it for something, but I can't do CFW as far as I'm aware (that can only be done ≤9.2, I think), and I already have my main New 3DS and my backup 3DS XL with the Homebrew Launcher. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Jack_Sparrow

Ruthless Pirate
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.nintendo.com
XP
Country
United States
Just got a 3DS back from a friend who borrowed it, and I'm wondering what I could do on it that's interesting. It has an old version of Ironfall, so I could put the Homebrew Launcher on it using OoT, but is there anything that I can do that has been blocked since? It would be nice to use it for something, but I can't do CFW as far as I'm aware (that can only be done ≤9.2, I think), and I already have my main New 3DS and my backup 3DS XL with the Homebrew Launcher. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Yeah using OOTHax and Ironhax installer i think you could get Ironhax working...

D

Deleted-236924

You can't really do much with it that you can't already do with your others.
Since it's 9.7, though, you should be able to run browserhax, I guess. If your others are 9.9+ (though it already has a workaround for New 3DS so that isn't anything really new.)

netovsk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You can watch youtube videos, play demos, F2P games and if you live in the United States you can watch netflix on it.

There are also some interesting budget games on eShop if you're willing to spend a bit.

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
There's a lot that you can do with homebrew. Sadly, no pirating for you but with HANS you can do rom hacks. You can get custom themes and stickers as well. Can emulate SNES/NES/GB/C/A/etc.

If you want piracy then you can go the Sky3DS route, but I would wait a while before doing that if I were you.

Reactions: MelonGx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head