Misc anyone want to have a kid ircuas memorial day?

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
like collect codes and beat each other up on wi-fi free for all's let me know post you FC here. my's in my siggy but i'll add mine in this post afterwards

DJPlace 1848-2707-5977
Banzboy 1590-4884-9327

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for one reason. so we can have a kid icuras day like mario kart 7 day for example. and it's on a hoilday day too. (not world wide mind you)

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I kinda made the Brawlers Thread so we could avoid the constrants of just having ONE day dedicated to playing, plus, its not going to be even half as smooth as MK7Day because MK7Day is hosted from the GBAtemp Community. Kid Icarus lacks communities so unless your going for a huge chain of friend codes just for one event (not to say they couldnt stay friends, but in that case we have like 3 Friend Code threads for that) it doesnt seem worth it to me, and I love the game.

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for one reason. so we can have a kid icuras day like mario kart 7 day for example. and it's on a hoilday day too. (not world wide mind you)
you are kinda late. there is already an official Kid Icarus Uprising battle day, May 19th. on MY MOTHER FUCKING BIRTHDAY :D.

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you are kinda late. there is already an official Kid Icarus Uprising battle day, May 19th. on MY MOTHER FUCKING BIRTHDAY :D.

May 19th? Ya don't say?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    PotatoStatic @ PotatoStatic: Jesus. Someone really wants to give me speedy loans.