Android anyone try those super cheap android/ios controllers on ebay?

maczilla

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bermuda

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I haven't tried either of those, but my experience say that "you get what you pay for".
A cheap controller will probably have some input lag or something... I always get disappointed when buying something cheap. But since I haven't tried them, don't take my word for it! They might be good!

Boogieboo6

@realDonaldTrump
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The first one looks really bad. The d-pad, which looks like a circle pad, is either really stiff, or really loose. You can't trust those. The buttons are all oddly marked and it looks awkward to hold. It's a no from me. The second one looks a lot better with it's own d-pad and nice buttons. The seller has great feedback and the item is selling fast. I'd definitely buy the second one.

maczilla

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bermuda
yea I just found a review on the first one and its a piece of junk holding/lagging inputs. Its probably just for aiding in controlling your device, not for gaming if anything.

Last edited by maczilla,

Xanthe

Costco Executive Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd say you'd be paying for something that wouldn't work very well...There might be input lag and sticky buttons, and possibly a poor lightning port that connects to the device

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: