Gamertag: Calogero91 add me.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I just recently picked one up from a freind, he barely used it and he gave me 10 brand unopened games too...

Anyway I was just wondering who else still has one? Whats your opinion on it? What games are good?

Anyone that can hook me up with emulators for it?

Danieluz

Trophies
XP
Country
I still use my n-gage(original not the qd) as my everyday phone lol, I even bought better mobile phones after it, but I just keep on returning to it. I just love it for sms.
As to games, I would say rayman a and pathway to glory are pretty decent
smile.gif

megatron_lives

Trophies
Website
www.enthalpynet.co.uk
XP
Country
My mate used to have one but he hated it! Mind you it isn't too bad for emulation

You can find most of the emulators for megadrive, gameboy etc from google (I would give you directly links but don't want to be told off for supplying roms!)

@decept

Love the pic for your myspace background! Transformers rule!

Peace

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glimmerati I feel was a bit overrated.

A lot of people say N-gage games were shit, these people probably haven't played most of the games, especially the later titles which were brilliant.

Warhammer 40,000
Civilization (amazing version)
Pathway to Glory
Pathway to Glory Ikusa Islands
Call of Duty
Rayman 3
Roots: Gates of Chaos (Besst RPG on it)
Catan
System Rush
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm
Xanadu Next
King of Fighters: Extreme
Rifts: Promise of Power
Snakes (Brilliant free game, basically a 3D snakes)
High Seize

A lot of people rate One highly but I think its a crap fighter. I really hope some of these games get converted to other consoles as they were very good. For a system that didn't have much support its games were pretty good.

The handheld itself I feel was poorly designed, it was the best phone to play mobile games on up until developers decided not to allow their games to be played on it.

Emulation side was ok, PicoDrive, is very good on it much better than the DS version. GoBoy is a pretty good GBC emulator. fMSX is great for MSX.

You can download the emulators here:http://www.zophar.net/consoles/ngage.html

I recommend you sign up to some mobile forums as you can get cracked versions of some emulators.

Xeijin

Trophies
Website
www.xeijin.org
XP
Country
I personally played Worms World Party the most, but there are definitely some other great titles out on the N-Gage, Sonic N was pretty good too.

You can do the free games thing with N-Gage as well btw, in a similar way to R4s and the like.

Also the fact that the n-gage is built on the Series60 platform means there's a whole host of other extremely cool stuff you can do on it, loads and loads of programs for it.

yus786

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yep, ive still got my trusty n-gage qd somewhere

its an awesome phone imo with loads of good games, if nokia bring out another gaming phone id probably buy it as id rather carry a phone and a gaming station together instead of a DS and a N95.

i had the first one too, i remember amazing my friends with all the games i stored on a memory card, about 4 of them bought one after that and we used to play fifa and ashen all the time

ashphalt was a wkd 2 player game too

the first one was a wkd phone, the only thing missing was an infrared port and camera, it even had a headphone socket so you could plug any earphones in and the sound used to be good quality

its a shame people slagged it off so much as it was good imo

well that took me back a few years

regards

yus786

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
leave our taco phones alone Jax

anyone know the max MMC the n-gage qd will take?
1gb.

Another decent thing is that it can also play 3gp files with Realplayer (some use smart movie though) theres loads of 3gp files all over the net and P2P. Do a search for noeman gsm and sign up there, theres some films on that forum, there are better forums though but its not bad to start. Also should have some good emulators too.

Also try and get hold of a program called FExplorer, its a file managing thing and its much better to install stuff with that than it is with the regular N-gage manager when using MMC cards.

sonicstorm

Gamertag: Calogero91 add me.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
thanks for letting me know the max card, but i still can't find any of these emulators ou have to pay for all of the good ones, i wish i could play some vNes

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I sold my n-gage a few months ago. Only games were tony hawks and tomb raider, the first 2 games released. It was capable of ps1 graphics yet they insisted on sticking with games you could play on the GBA. Only good thing about the n-gage was you could download cracked games and copy them to mmc card. You didn't have to hack the n-gage in any other way
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.