Hardware Anyone know where I can purchase this carrying case?

duffmmann

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking to get a carry case like this one http://store.horiuk.co.uk/latest-products/?Page_ID=3610&id=14673

01.jpg

02_2.jpg

I've seen similar versions that are in stock, but they have Mario or other characters on the front of the case, and I personally want something a little more simple, like this one being plain black on the outside.

If no one is aware of where to get this kind of case, I'd love to find one similar that meets these needs:
-I'm not interested in many slots for my gamecards, really all I need is one extra slot aside from the slot already in the system, as I'm only ever carrying 2 titles anymore: Cubic Ninja and my DSTwo.
-Storage for the system needs to fit a New 3DS XL
-I need enough room in the accessories department for the AC adapter, a car adapter (in this case I'd store the car adapter in the slot for the second (3)DS system), earbuds, and the AR Cards.

Under those conditions above, short of some cases that have too much storage that are slings or essentially small backpacks, this carrying case above seems to be the only one I can find that meets my needs, but everywhere that sold it no longer seems to sell it in the simple plain color on the outside version like I've shown off above.

So if you know where I can find this case or one like it that meets my needs, I would really appreciate that.

Reactions: Maximilious

duffmmann

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

duffmmann

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I saw ones like that, which are just too much for what I need. Perhaps my ideal carrying case just doesn't exist, or is at the very least no longer available.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So sad it's only available in the UK right now. That Amazon one is nice too, but a case for both my units would be very slick!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE