Gaming Anyone know when the switch eshop updates?

Eddypikachu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know at what time the switch eshop adds the new games for that week? Like it's supposed to add new games for 5/18/17 and I'd like to know the earliest time I could go on it and get the game I want to get

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if the 3DS/Wii u eshop is the same.

Yes it is. 9AM PACIFIC TIME on west coast of USA. Eshop which includes (SWITCH WII U AND 3DS) is updated, every thursday (exclusing games released outside of that day) Playstation store (PS4 PS3 PSVITA PSP) updates Every tuesday at the same time (Steam as well) Xbox market (XBOX one XBOX 360 WINDOWS) updates every Wednesday, Same times. All cause of CALIFORNIA :glare:

If you live in new york or east cost like florida, is 12 PM noon. Three hour time difference between the regions. Give it a few minutes to update, like 5 minutes.

Reactions: Eddypikachu

HugaTheFox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes it is. 9AM PACIFIC TIME on west coast of USA. Eshop which includes (SWITCH WII U AND 3DS) is updated, every thursday (exclusing games released outside of that day) Playstation store (PS4 PS3 PSVITA PSP) updates Every tuesday at the same time (Steam as well) Xbox market (XBOX one XBOX 360 WINDOWS) updates every Wednesday, Same times. All cause of CALIFORNIA :glare:

If you live in new york or east cost like florida, is 12 PM noon. Three hour time difference between the regions. Give it a few minutes to update, like 5 minutes.
Ok thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 10180p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality