Anyone know of any good Third Person Limited stories?

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(I just learned of this term a minute ago, so don't take this as me being condescending)

If you didn't know, third person limited is when the reader is only privy to what the main character (or characters) do and what goes on in his/her/their mind. Lately (for a long time, actually) I've been in the mystery mood, but all too often there are hints as to things the main character and therefore the reader/viewer/player shouldn't know, and it frustrates me. A common example is a character turning their back to the MC and then making an evil face, wringing their hands, or something similar. I don't want to find out a main character is evil/messed up until they do something that makes me think that. I guess a first person view would also work, but I'd prefer third person limited.

I know it'd be easier to find this in books, but damn, books are so boring. No pictures? What's up with that? So, I'd prefer shows/movies (animated or not), games, or visual novels. Books aren't off the table, but they'd have to be really good ones, like And Then There Were None. I read that back in my senior year of high school. I'm actually thinking of rereading it...

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can't think of any from the top of my head. You said you like stories in visual novels/games though, so I bet you've already played "999" for DS. Although, that game is more third person objective.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol