Hardware Anyone know how to update nand to (any exploitable one)

nemofunk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright after *some digging I haven't been able to figure out if it can be done, I have one of the Japanese N3ds with 8.1.0-0J as its version and no easy access to games, I was curious if anyone out there has been able to figure out a way to update the nand so that OoT exploit for Gateway mode to work as I clearly missed the window to get the 9.5.0 update while in emunand.

I can launch into the gateway menu but then when I try to get into gateway mode it launches but I cant pull up the rom selector, which is a known bug.

So anyone out there that knows a way I can do this please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

nemofunk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sadly, at the moment I dont have either, I will hopefully get my sky soon (its on its way), but I am getting impatient waiting for it haha.

Just wondering if anyone knew of a way to do it without buying anything new at least for the time being.

nemofunk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright so I have finally gotten my Sky3ds, I have also tried updating the system via a game but nothing seems to be working, anyone able to instruct me on doing the update via a game rom (sky3ds) that would be greatly appreciated.

nemofunk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright so I have finally gotten my Sky3ds, I have also tried updating the system via a game but nothing seems to be working, anyone able to instruct me on doing the update via a game rom (sky3ds) that would be greatly appreciated.

I forgot to mention I have a Japanese N3ds LL

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol