Gaming Anyone here's gonna get Xenoverse 2 on Switch?

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 2,764
  • Replies 33

Cha0tic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
That's a bummer, I already own the game on xbox. If it came with dlc I'd for sure buy it on switch. Might get it regardless just for DBZ on the go.
That's a good enough reason to get it on the Switch.

I'll just pretend that it's Tenkaichi 3 / Tenkaichi Tag Tournament with better graphics. :P

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dunno, I feel like fighting games are the last type of games that the Switch needs more of right now. Plus I've got a full plate of games I'll still be getting for my Switch before the year is out: Sonic Mania, Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, Pokken Tournament DX, Super Mario Odyssey, Stardew Valley, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Fire Emblem Warriors, Rocket League, and Skryim. So I'm not sure if my budget can really accommodate another full price title for the system this year, nor do I think I'd have much time to devote to it with all those other games eating up my time. I like DBZ though, and Xenobverse 2 has looked great from all the gameplay I've seen, its just not doing enough to convince me I need it.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
Does anyone know of any news that the Switch version will have exclusive, I mean, other than the Joy-Con usability?

Like, new content or such?

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
they should just release smash legacy edition wich would be a port of smash 4 with all characters from all 4 smash games on it and more stages(smash 4 is only missing afew to cover every single character tough)

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
they should just release smash legacy edition wich would be a port of smash 4 with all characters from all 4 smash games on it and more stages(smash 4 is only missing afew to cover every single character tough)
Nintendo is probably working on that as we speak. I'd probably get it just because it'd come with all DLC packed in.

D

Deleted User

OP
I love everything that is a RPG.
So yeah, definitely going to snatch it. +Limited Edition

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
I love everything that is a RPG.
So yeah, definitely going to snatch it. +Limited Edition
The Switch version is somewhat of the 'definitive edition' on consoles as it features the story of Xenoverse 1 as well, so you're paying for XV 1+2 on the go, I know it sucks that it doesn't include all or most DLC but it's a pretty good package overall.

I'm not sure I'll use the code to unlock all 70 characters, I'll leave that as the story progresses. It feels like cheating the game.

Reactions: Deleted User

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really liked DBZ:BT3 for the Wii (and I guess PS2?), but that was the last DBZ that really caught my eye. My friends picked up XV1 a few years ago. While it looked good, the models and such, the game itself looked so empty and barren. That said, maybe it's the mechanics that bring people into these games? I am not really a fighting games kinda guy, but I appreciated what BT3 did in terms of scope and story. Same reason I love the Naruto UNS games. The fights are cinamatic and it tells the story in concise, digestible way.

All that said, I really haven't given XV2 a fair look or shake but I am guessing I would probably get it on the PS4 if I did. I don't have any friends in Switchland yet.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
I really liked DBZ:BT3 for the Wii (and I guess PS2?), but that was the last DBZ that really caught my eye. My friends picked up XV1 a few years ago. While it looked good, the models and such, the game itself looked so empty and barren. That said, maybe it's the mechanics that bring people into these games? I am not really a fighting games kinda guy, but I appreciated what BT3 did in terms of scope and story. Same reason I love the Naruto UNS games. The fights are cinamatic and it tells the story in concise, digestible way.

All that said, I really haven't given XV2 a fair look or shake but I am guessing I would probably get it on the PS4 if I did. I don't have any friends in Switchland yet.
Tenkaichi 3 first released on PS2 and then on the Wii. Xenoverse is much like Tenkaichi games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended