Gaming Anyone having server issues in bf4?

Shadow_Boss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sooo my clan and I are playing on this server that we rented, however everything we've tried including contacting a very unaware, and poorly trained customer service from EA, and resetting the server, we just cannot seem to get the server to increase tickets beyond 100%, we're aiming at 400....but its just not working

and we've seen plenty of servers that are running at 250 and up...

we got it to work once, when we played a game and during the game one of us changed the server from a bf4 preset to our custom one and it finally worked...but it takes forever to get someone into the game lol....so when we all left and came back to the server everything reset back to default

also our custom preset ends up coming up as "Unknown preset" where as other people look like they're using the official battlefield 4 preset HARDCORE yet with custom settings lol

so...i dont know what to do anymore...

ALSO, i saw a european server that had a 64 player tdm with max tickets (which i joined to confirm), but when we create a TDM its max 20 players....so i don't understand, is there some custom firmware, breakthrough, something that I'm not aware of? how are people pulling these things off?

any help is greatly appreciated

okay, so here's how it actually works...lol

you create your preset, play the game, it'll adjust to your settings after the first round.........

I really don't understand why effffffffffffffffffffing EA couldn't have just told us that when we requested help.

I feel like they just don't know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a picteof not updating just tell them don't update
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask...