Anyone have weird experience with strangers?

jamezfat

Trophies
Website
www.rickrolled.fr
XP
Country
United States
Well today i went for a walk up town and their was this women that was walking towards me.
She came up to me and said, " Hey look at what i found. i went swimming and i felt something touch my leg and i thought it was a turtle, i screamed so loud."
it was just a plant root i think.
She said, " i picked it up and i dont know what it is, i think it's like a sea weed or something"
i said," did you look it up online?" then she was like, "no, im asking people what it might be but they dont know. i am just creeping out people with this thing." ....then she walked away.

Anyone have wierd experiences like that with strangers to?
im not shure if i should answer that,...

s t r a n g e r

Reactions: Acrux

Roamin64

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You're joking right?

Lucky

I'm not joking at all! I'm a man whore so I didn't mind, although most of my friends said they wouldn't of done it. That was indeed lucky, but she wasn't the prettiest. She was ok, and I just couldn't turn down the opportunity. I was a bit paranoid so I left with the condom and trashed it further away.

she could have planned it and jumped you at the park

I guess that's a risk I didn't ponder at the moment, could of indeed been a con.. Guess I was thinking with the wrong head ;)

Play safe people! Protect yourselves! But opportunities are out there for us all to seize. Don't be scared of people, be respectful, be yourself and good things will happen!

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This woman I didn't know just walked up to my car in a parking lot one day. She asked me "Do you have a girlfriend" So I told her no , then she said "So you don't get laid?" I was like, what does that have anything to do with it? Then she said "Wanna go fuck in the park?". I said sure, let me buy you lunch first, then we'll go. It was a pleasant experience having sex with a total stranger. (I did wear protection)

Don't turn down strangers!
This sounds like a Yiga encounter from LoZ: Breath of the Wild. Sorry, I had to go there.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well I work retail so weird encounters with strangers happens pretty much weekly. There are some very strange people out there...and they all need my help, apparently.
Outside of work I have veery limited experiences with strangers, and when I do it's usually unpleasant.

I've got a sort of amusing one. When I was at E3 last year, and in line to talk to someone at the SEGA booth, a tall guy who was in line behind me just put his arms ontop of my head, while playing his 3DS, like I was some armrest. I shrugged his arms off my head, and just turned around to stare at him like he was a whacko, but he just stared back at me like he was disappointed. Wordless, I just walked away towards the XSEED booth, wondering what the heck had just happened. :huh:

That is definitely how asses begin to be kicked. I'm surprised because of the setting yet simultaneously not, because of the setting.

Reactions: Chary

Kourin

Touhou Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
My old job at a supermarket was good for weird strangers.
Had an Asian guy who spoke broken English keep asking me for medical advice (I was cleaning the aisle with the vitamins and such)
After telling him a few times I wasn't qualified to help him he got down and started to rub my left leg up and down saying "I feel pain here! What should I take?"
Luckily manager saw that and took over trying to convince the guy to see a doctor or go to a proper chemist.

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Have a couple...

0) LGBTA club meeting at university. The meeting runs late (we have a s'mores roast for the first meeting), and we get locked out of the university. I'm an introvert, even though I was on the admin for the club, so I mostly talked nerdy things with the friends I was with. We desperately need to pee (I finished about two water bottles and a couple of canned sodas), and I was not the only one...so we rush behind the computer lab/in the woods. Lady I just met that night apparently wanted to see my bits, and almost joined me in the section of bushes I chose. Later that night, my extended group of friends went clubbing with her and she was still somewhat interested in me, even though we were both wasted on cheap alcohol.

1) Late high school, I was making a run to my local mall. As I crossed the parking lot into the Walmart, a gentleman taps me on the shoulder. He asked me "Do I have a boyfriend?" I reply with my standard lie - "Yes, he's in the military and he's picking me up in an hour." I turned to look at him, and I swear he looks exactly like my UNCLE from Singapore. I spend the next hour freaking out...seriously, the guy could have been a carbon copy!

2) There's this local "theme park" thing in my hometown (it's shut down now because apparently it was bleeding money). There's an IMAX theatre and under it you could rent paddle boats. My friend and I went and rented one. I happened to look up at the line in the IMAX theatre, and I notice that there's a lady who looks exactly like a carbon copy of my MUM. Seriously, could have been exactly her...and I knew that she was at work because I precisely chose that day so I won't have to deal with my mum. My friend and I spend the next few hours freaking out.

3) I was with one of my potential gf's at the local carnival/fair. She spent the day deliberately teasing me with glimpses of her undies, and I finally managed to win her a stuffed bear. The lady who was working gave us the most sour look ever (was it that obvious that I had the hots for her? Apparently...)

Mildly weird sexual content follows - click if you aren't weirded out by horses/exhibitionist people.
Later that evening, we watched a horse show - and one of the female riders was deliberately "tribbing" (rubbing herself on the saddle). You know how horse riding is "up and down" normally? She was deliberately thrusting herself forward in the saddle - with a side to side movement. I wasn't the only one who noticed AND the couple behind me were getting a little hot under the collar at that, and left to use the bathroom (probably blowing off some steam - if you know what I mean?)

4) My besty from high school lived a very sheltered life, with a very Asian/strict mum. She had to always use me as an excuse to see her boyfriends. Every fall, there's a carnival in my town, and we would enter together, and her boyfriend would meet up on the grounds. Note: I had a major crush on my friend, and that made me depressed for a little while. Apparently I looked miserable enough walking around as a damn third wheel that a lady selling lemonade from a stand offered me a free one. It was delicious, by the way, and my friend and her idiot bf bought one for themselves too.

tatripp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was at Denny's at like 1:00 AM after playing super late night ultimate frisbee with friends at the local high school. Nothing good ever happens at Denny's late at night. There were about 13 of us around one table. Some guy who was obviously crazy and/or abusing drugs walks up to us and shows us this weird plastic prism he found. After a few minutes he comes back and shows us this set of brand new car keys he "found" earlier in the day. My stupid friend thought it was funny so he kept asking him questions too and he stayed around much longer than he should have. He really loved those keys.
That time wasn't even as weird as the time when the guy pulled the urinal off the wall and then attempted to punch my friend, but that is a story for another time.

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I have several stories, most of the time people approach me to ask my opinion on all sorts of subjects. "How does this dress look?" "What's the difference between eye liner and liquid eye liner?" A lot of folks also mistake me for an employee at various shops and I try to help as best as I can.

Anyway, here's a recent weird one. Just got out of a movie at the cinema near the university in the hipster/bohemian part of the city and I was playing Pokemon Go when suddenly a homely looking woman approaches me and tells me I look cute. I thank her and attempt to go about my day when she then asks if I had a partner. "Um, no?" I reply, utterly confused by the question and hoping she isn't coming onto me.

"Oh no, I'm not interested." She reassures me, "My sister is single and you're her type." She doesn't have a cell phone and tells me to look her up on Facebook. (I do this and oh boy, more of the same unfortunate genetics) I tell her she looks like a wonderful young woman and perhaps I can chat with her later. she want me to send her a few candid photos of myself to her sister and I do. (Who knows, she might have a great personality) She then asks if she can borrow $2 for the bus so she can get to the supermarket and pickup a prescription. (I almost never carry cash) So I offer to take her there myself since it's nearby and I want this encounter to end.

Anyway we're in the car and the entire time she's trying to sell me on her sister who lives in Canada but will be coming down to visit in a month or so and she wants me to meet her then and stay the night. Heavily implying the sister will try to sleep with me. (WTF?) "Heh heh, we'll have to see about that! I don't know if I'm that kind of girl." Then she proceeds to say I should marry the sister so she can become a citizen "Don't worry, she's on disability so you two will have a lot of money." (Again WTF?) We finally get there and she farts around for a little bit and turns out, surprise surprise, her prescription isn't in or ready or whatever. So I take her right back where I found her (Apparently she lives near the theater) and I never saw her again. (Thank goodness)

V0ltr0n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are weirdos everywhere. That's why I avoid them and take part in my 2nd amendment rights. Stranger danger is real, scary and deadly.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Lol I have got some "good" ones too

reading about that beeing hit on by girls ... some years ago I went to get a hair cut and some coloring, the girl who did it was a trainee maybe 16 years old and very cute. We were talking nicely and than she "accidentaly" ruined my shirt with the hair color, stupid as I am (I am a gentlemen) I told her she doesn't have to pay for it when she told me she would give me her number so that I could call her so we could meet up and she could pay the shirt.
Just after sitting in the train back home I was like "WTF DID I JUST DO!!!" turning down a beautiful girl who wanted to give me her Mobile number .... she tried several times and I was allways like "no its okay" ;(

Something completely different.
At the Shop where I sometimes buy my breakfast there is some old guy maybe 70 or something like this who goes there every day several times talking to all the girls telling them that he is not crazy and wouldn't dare to hit on them but would like to talk and thinks they are beautiful and stuff XD even all the Cashier know him and they are sometimes kind of pissed and kick him out but yeah he doesn't seem to care

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Apparently I look scary so most people give me a wide berth, I don't complain. It seems it even extends to those charity types that try to bother you on the street, and for the few which are brave enough I managed to perfect the sidestep many years ago. Though I have noted that since the addition of a dog it either makes people take an even wider berth or want to come up and pet him ( https://gbatemp.net/threads/going-to-throw-a-stick-around-a-while-dogs-interest-depending.385090/ ), and if I am walking him with my mate's pug that gets even more pronounced (though that usually looks like I am either being an orchestra conductor or one man mosh pit with all the leads going everywhere).

Lots of stories from clubs, festivals and such with very drunk and very stoned people. They don't necessarily blur together but there are so many as to be banal. You I must admit this weekend being questioned upon my lack of pirate attire by a super drunk fat guy dressed as something between a town cryer, a French noble (pre that whole head losing affair) and a ship's captain as many around were variously pilling their nut off or getting super baked was amusing. Technically it was a pirate festival where I was led to believe it was a piss up in a field so it was not entirely out of place but even so.

I have variously done things for mental health wards and old people containers. You expect odd in places like those but if I am waiting for something to install, cure or similar (a lot of what I do involves sitting around waiting for things to happen, but having to sit there in case it goes wrong). Still given most of the staff only care (or are so rushed as to only be able to care) if you pissed yourself or kicked the bucket then a conversation with such people passes the time quicker than watching the clock.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
When I was a teenager the bus stopped 3 or 4km from my house, and more than half of it was a really steep hill. Strangers used to stop and give me rides all the time while I was walking up it going home from school. A few years later I was visiting my parents for a surprise, and I got the bus. About five people went past while I was walking up the hill and none of them stopped. Pfft. I guess I was cuter back then.

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Well, lotsa stupid kids from the high school I used to go thought I was a vampire :blink:
And almost every stranger that loks at me either laughs at me or is scared and runs because my face always makes me look angry

Vipera

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Back in my old city, when I took the bus, sometimes I would see this old woman getting inside, singing, saying hello to everyone and then just being very friendly. She looked like she was always in an extremely good mood and made others feel that way too.

Now that I moved, I wonder where is she, or if she's still around. God I hope so. The bus was much happier with her for sure.

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
last week an old man walked into my shop and told me that his son died last year during an amateur moto racing competition which is sponsored by PIRELLI, and he's still seeking the truth, i told him i gave a shit about it and i never cared other people's business and people dies everydays...

honestly my HONESTY was brutally honest, and i didn't say anything like ''i feel sorry for your tragedy'', cauz it would be a lie and no one's ever cared about other people's loss.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
last week an old man walked into my shop and told me that his son died last year during an amateur moto racing competition which is sponsored by PIRELLI, and he's still seeking the truth, i told him i gave a shit about it and i never cared other people's business and people dies everydays...

honestly my HONESTY was brutally honest, and i didn't say anything like ''i feel sorry for your tragedy'', cauz it would be a lie and no one's ever cared about other people's loss.
That's not very nice. Honesty doesn't matter if it's not someone you're going to see again. You didn't have to hurt him, costs you nothing.

Reactions: smileyhead

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night