Anyone have experience in Rooting a Kindle Fire?

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Settings->Security
Check the 'Allow apps to be installed from other sources'
Accept the warning because why tho

If it's not there,
Settings->Phone/Tablet info
Tap build number/compilation time 10 times until it says you're a developer
Enable ADB debugging
Install .apks using ADB shell
This. Thank you for detailing the steps.

It's worth installing KIS on an Android device, just to be on the safe side. I also have it on my Windows 10.

KIS for me is free yearly (a bank freebie). :)

ATofix

Sloth. That's it.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you went through the settings to allow all apks to be 'installable'? After that you can install any apk.
Its the weirdest thing. Ive aalways been able to install akp files but it wont let me. so like when i get to the page with permission there is a install and a cancel button right? I can presss the cancel but not the installl. This has never happend before except.

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano
S

Saiyan Lusitano

Its the weirdest thing. Ive aalways been able to install akp files but it wont let me. so like when i get to the page with permission there is a install and a cancel button right? I can presss the cancel but not the installl. This has never happend before except.
Never had that happen. Have you tried to redownload it?

D

Deleted User

FireOS can block some stuff, you must use ADB to forcefully install it.

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: uoiea