Hacking Anyone have any equipment for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blizeH

OP
Trophies
Website
www.zestdesign.net
XP
Country
My uncle purchased an M3 CF from me last week and absolutely loved it, the problem is, he's got two kids and they're both fighting over it like crazy, so ideally he'd like another one.

I've just checked, and it seems almost impossible to source one for under around £90~ which is completely ludicrous considering that's just as expensive as say a G6 Lite.

So I was just wondering if anyone had an old (working and in great condition plz) flash card for sale?

Thanks

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
£90?!

You could just go to somewhere like winsunx.com and get a cheap ewin2 SD/Mini SD or Supercard SD/Mini SD, or M3 Mini SD Pro for $22-33 depending on model, get a passcard for $16-20 or flash the other DS, $25 shipping and you can get a setup for like £27-40.

smile.gif

Anywho...

GBAtemp Rules said:
Selling and Trading

We do not condone, and WILL NOT condone members selling any items; services; or ANYTHING, or posting "wanted" messages at GBAtemp. If you want to sell something go to eBay or likewise websites, if you want to trade something use Google and find a trading site. Any topic about this subject will be closed."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM