Anyone else play handhelds more than anything else?

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I used to enjoy console gaming as a kid, but when I got my first GameBoy in 1990, I pretty-much kept coming back to handhelds after that. I've owned every portable Nintendo handheld at one point or another (never all at once), and I just seem to enjoy gaming on the go. Lately though, I've been finding myself getting more involved with Steam that usual, and integrating more with the community stuff. So I'm somewhat shifting from handhelds to PC now, which might seem strange to some. But I have my 2DS and nvidia Shield for emulators, so I guess handhelds aren't as important to me anymore.

Redhorse

Warehouse 13 Curator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I gave up on consoles early 360 just after the RRod experience... not because of that though... my DS games, 3Ds and GB Micro dominate my time. My tablet never caught on with taking up my time game wise.. I'm still buying those games to add to my permanent library which I've enjoyed via my flas ...er i mean those I've demo'ed.. I much prefer the deeper handheld experience over the short burst style games though... Advance Wars, Fire Emblem here I come...

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Handhelds get much more attention from me. My DS, bless its soul is still running somehow after a shell replacement and years of use. The L trigger is shot though. My PSP saw me through FF7, 9, Tactics, Dissidia and a few other high clock hour games. 3DS and Vita are no different. SMT4 and all the free stuff ive gotten on PS+ I dont do much console gaming.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

GameWinner

Take your heart
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also like to mention that I only have 2 console games preordered for the rest of the year. Everything else is on 3DS and Vita.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse