rouge2t7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
IMG_20170929_131714.jpg

So this is my cat, Shadow (he's grey and my fat cuddlies) and he really loves to sit in places that make it harder for me to just breath. Anyone else have this issue?

He's in between my very small TV and laptop on my very small desk. He also licked my laptop.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, my dog (American Toy Fox Terrier.. Google it). He happened to be a midget or little dog.

By the way, he passed away about 7 years ago at 14 years old. Anyway, he was very needy and I loved him a lot because he wont go to anybody even strangers at all. I always was there for him. My baby, man!

Also, he focus on me and walked with me without a leash. Very smart dog and missed him a lot! Again, yeah... He was very needy midget dog! No complaint. I was crazy about him and never neglect him once in a while. Plenty of affectionate and gave him a lot of attention. I gave up my life for him for 14 years. Imagine that! :D

Last edited by spotanjo3,

Anfroid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, have two large dogs that stay outside and a cat that travels in and out but only wants attention when she wants you to open a door or food.

rouge2t7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My dog (American Toy Fox Terrier.. Look it up in the google if you will) and he happened to be midget (dwarf *dont like to say it* but you know what I mean).

He passed away about 7 years ago at 14 years old. Anyway, he was very needy and I loved it because he wont go to anybody even strangers at all. He focus on me and walked with me without a leash (Leash was a must if he went away anywhere with me from my street and my location area.) Very smart dog and missed him a lot! Again, yeah... He was very needy midget dog! :D

Aw man, I used to have a larger black dog like that. No idea what breed he was, mixed it seemed. He disliked me at first but as I grew older we got pretty close.

Nope, have two large dogs that stay outside and a cat that travels in and out but only wants attention when she wants you to open a door or food.

I've never had an animal that I kept outside haha.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Yes, Crystal likes to flop over on the desk when I'm working and press buttons on the keyboard, and demands pats. If I push her off she just jumps back on immediately. Sugar will ask to come under the covers with me in the middle of the night by patting me on the face with her paw or touching my nose with her cold wet one to wake me up. If I turn over she'll follow me around to the other side and do it again until I let her in. Then she'll snuggle up under my chin and go to sleep.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Dont like dogs that stay outside. Not right.

And a cat should stay inside.
I don't like dogs that stay outside if they live near my house because then they bark all night and all day :-p

Reactions: rouge2t7

rouge2t7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If I literally don't look at my dog for 5 seconds, he starts whining at me until I pay attention to him.

Haha, my dog does that to my mum.

Yes, Crystal likes to flop over on the desk when I'm working and press buttons on the keyboard, and demands pats. If I push her off she just jumps back on immediately. Sugar will ask to come under the covers with me in the middle of the night by patting me on the face with her paw or touching my nose with her cold wet one to wake me up. If I turn over she'll follow me around to the other side and do it again until I let her in. Then she'll snuggle up under my chin and go to sleep.

My cat pushes me off my own bed when he sleeps with me. He used to stab my toes for no reason.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Got a fatty catty that always wants to lay right next to me or on me and a cranky old witch cat who is completely dependent on me.
It's so bad that Lady stalks me the entire day and even waits next to the door when I'm showering/going to the lav.

Don't worry cat, I'm not flushing meself.

rouge2t7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Got a fatty catty that always wants to lay right next to me or on me and a cranky old witch cat who is completely dependent on me.
It's so bad that Lady stalks me the entire day and even waits next to the door when I'm showering/going to the lav.

Don't worry cat, I'm not flushing meself.

My cat is a grump shit too actually. Even when he's happy he looks mad. He's got permanent indents where his eyebrows would be. I'm basically known in my friend group as the crazy cat lady because of my undying love for them.

Haha! Sugar likes to bite my toes when I've just come out of the shower for some reason

Bite your toes? ow. My cat had to get most of his teeth removed lol. So he has like 3 fangs and all the little front teeth. The rest is gums.

Reactions: Quantumcat

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
My cat is a grump shit too actually. Even when he's happy he looks mad. He's got permanent indents where his eyebrows would be. I'm basically known in my friend group as the crazy cat lady because of my undying love for them.

Bite your toes? ow. My cat had to get most of his teeth removed lol. So he has like 3 fangs and all the little front teeth. The rest is gums.

Well, in all fairness, Lady isn't exactly a bitch.
She's just all for silence and peace.
Being bullied and abused for the first 1.5 years of your life before someone rescues you.. yeh, I can understand the wanting for a quiet environment,
Lenin just wants to play and frequently targets Lady for it.

Lenin is just a big tuxedo cat that's just a little devil.

Reactions: Quantumcat

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
My girlfriend and I have a dog that is a black lab/heeler cross, and she is the neediest dog I've ever met. I love her to death, but man she can be annoying. When people are eating she will find anything she can that she knows she can't have to try and get food. Sometimes when you don't pay attention to her she whines. She also likes to cuddle up as close as she can with you which can be pretty cute. She's pretty small for her breed so it's nice to sit on the couch with her.

Anfroid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dont like dogs that stay outside. Not right.

And a cat should stay inside.
They have more than enough space and couches, and they have rooms that they could stay in if they want too. They prefer to stay outside. I try to bring my cat in but she prefers to starve l sun bathe/hunt in the yard.

Meteor7

Guess where this thumb goes.
Trophies
a fit of spasms and accidental black magic
XP
Country
United States
I've got a small doggo that isn't really needy at all, but the one thing he always likes is to be touching someone in some way whenever he can be. If someone sits down, he'll lazily roll over or otherwise position himself just against a leg, leaning slightly on it. It's the goddamned cutest.

EDIT: Actually, I have a picture of him, having positioned his butt against someone.
IMG_20170924_174230.jpg

Last edited by Meteor7,

Todderbert

Korg Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My cat has to be in your lap whenever your sitting. She is also a bathroom "Guardian", waiting to at the door's edge to make sure you didn't fall in. Oh and her "I've been abandoned because I can't see you" cry is damn loud. She is also a rescue, she has some odd habits she has never unlearned, like stealing a loaf of bread off the shelf when your sleeping and attacking it and hiding it behind the sofa like a fresh kill...yeah, never leave the bread out.B-)

E1xTdPk.jpg

rouge2t7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My cat has to be in your lap whenever your sitting. She is also a bathroom "Guardian", waiting to at the door's edge to make sure you didn't fall in. Oh and her "I've been abandoned because I can't see you" cry is damn loud. She is also a rescue, she has some odd habits she has never unlearned, like stealing a loaf of bread off the shelf when your sleeping and attacking it and hiding it behind the sofa like a fresh kill...yeah, never leave the bread out.B-)

LOL, my cat has to be in the bathroom with us when we are using it. He beats down the door to get in. He also has a weird habit of licking the toaster. No idea where it came from, he just does it now.

I have a cat.

So yes.

That's exactly what I think. They have to be in the middle of everything and anything.

here are my animals:

both lying on their back. talk about lazy. lol

Wow haha, my dog likes to lay anywhere there is a pillow. Though he's pretty small.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They have more than enough space and couches, and they have rooms that they could stay in if they want too. They prefer to stay outside. I try to bring my cat in but she prefers to starve l sun bathe/hunt in the yard.

Hunt in the yard is okay if there are rats/mouses. But endangered like some kind of birds and other things is unacceptable. The cat can enjoy the sunbath next to the windows. What wrong with that ? :)

And for dogs prefer to stay outside can be encourage to live inside when they are getting used to. I repeat.. dogs pet should be inside because dogs pet are family. For my point of view.. Dogs are not design to live outside because of bugs, flea, and air odor. Ugh!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Even playable.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can have main game on big screen and touch lay out on wiiu tablet I can see that
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, I have a broken o3ds xl
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Phones worked great for DS emulation with DraStic and a controller that held your phone
    But sadly that's coming to an end
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, atleast I think the latest version's apk is archived somewhere
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah it works great but it's the obvious Ds factor you loose from it it's not like playing atari games on atari because Nintendo actually use to give a reason to buy their hardware
    +1
    Honestly Ken I actually have the hardware and it's hacked and works fine, prefer my phone lol
    Microphone is more sensitive, DraStic has a high res mode, screen is way better just overall a better experience
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I just like game consoles how they were intended to play if they have a unique enough reason to buy them anything else yeah just download emulation for it
    Oh and touch screen infinity better lol
    @Xdqwerty It's still on Play Store.
    for free
    Install before they remove it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd like to see a DS emulator that allows casting top screen to TV then use bottom for the touch screen stuff
    +1
    I used a vertical touch 22" monitor for playing some 3DS games through Citra.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Can't be that far off from it not like ds requires super hardware
    @K3Nv2 I did that using Citra for 3DS games. Bottom screen was my smartphone. Until I got the touch screen.
  • SwordShielder @ SwordShielder:
    Use a TV
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Citra allows it already?
    Yes.
    Ken I have that sort of set up on Drastic on Pi for games that don't require touch
    Looks nice too
    Any TV with your PC connected with Citra and any smartphone to use as a screen using a free play store app.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Any TV with your PC connected with Citra and any smartphone to use as a screen using a free play...