Gaming Anyone else excited for Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash?

LysergCooltyp

I don't know why the microwave burns
Trophies
XP
Country
If that's what you are after, set your mood to disappointed.
Starfox wiiu also looks like it would be fun to play online...... Oh wait....

Well, i'm past the age where you got your friends sitting on your couch right after dinner, so if neither of these has an online mode, then i'm simply not gonna buy them. Both Mario Kart 8 and Splatoon (latter one not being worth its price tho) have online features and match-making and in this day and age i'm simply 'expecting' proper features.

dmace81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Id play it but not for 60 dollars. Im waiting till Star Fox is down to at least 40 used before I get it even. Maybe if I found a used copy for 10 bucks or If the wii u is hacked by then and put it on usb harddrive. lol

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
It's hard to imagine this game cost £25/$40 because hell, it's just Mario Tennis and that's that. Nintendo would be smart by charging less or just make this an eShop game completely.

Splatoon cost me £22 ($30ish) and I'm not exactly very happy with the purchase but given time, it'll probably get better.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not me. There's no motion controls so once again, fuck Nintendo. I was already annoyed that this game was coming out but I would have at least given it a shot had there been motion controls. I guess I'll stick with Grand Slam Tennis for my online tennis fix.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night