Anyone else bought the full version of Super Mario Run?

OfficialBrony

OP
Banned
Trophies
Country
Canada
Magisk doesn't work. We'll I mean, Pokémon Go still detects the root, same with using SuperSU to hide it.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Magisk doesn't work. We'll I mean, Pokémon Go still detects the root, same with using SuperSU to hide it.

Magisk hide works fine for me. LG V20 here. Android pay, mario run, and pokemon go run fine with root. I pass safetynet though

Rizzorules

"What are you doing?" "Something unexpected."
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I installed the game for free with tutuhelper in my ios device
10 bucks is very expensive for a game you can finish in one hour

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
*Waits for nintendo switch/3DS port* :creep:

Sorry, i'm not really a touch screen gamer. I need BUTTONS! :wtf:
That answer gave me joke!

You mean you would rather wait for a version of Super Mario Run on the WiiU/3DS when you have a 100x better version in Super Mario Bros U or Super Mario Bros 2 for that matter. That makes no sense at all, I hope you was just trolling here? you do know why it only retails at £7.99p? thats because you only run through the levels and it has a longevity of 10 minutes!

Last edited by Reecey,

OfficialBrony

OP
Banned
Trophies
Country
Canada
No, I'll be pirating it for them not releasing it for Android first. They shouldn't have fucked us so bad.
You can't really get the full game for free, it's a server based purchasing get system. Trust me, I tried with Lucky Patcher and Nintendo fucked me over by displaying an error message after taping the screen to begin.
So I was like I'll just pay for the game.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That answer gave me joke!

You mean you would rather wait for a version of Super Mario Run on the WiiU/3DS when you have a 100x better version in Super Mario Bros U or Super Mario Bros 2 for that matter. That makes no sense at all, I hope you was just trolling here? you do know why it only retails at £7.99p? thats because you only run through the levels and it has a longevity of 10 minutes!
Oh, so you got it. :creep:

Yes, i wouldn't be playing this game when there is 5 better games that exist compared to this. being all the New super mario games. (NDS/WII/3DS/WIIU) And super mario maker. :P

This IS a mobile game, while it uses touch screen, and also can easily be ported to anything with touch screen, i just don't see a point to have unless i didn't already have any of those options. Is basically a poverty game i suppose, for people who don't have that much time to use a game system. Not that i'm saying any of this to personally insult people who would play it and like it. I just wouldn't. I'm not a fan of tapping games on a small screen.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't you use the same account? Because in-app purchases can spread on multiple devices using the same account...

No my kids have their own accounts, i'm ok with the $25 total spent on all three. its not a huge amount of cash for such a quality title.

Proust

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Bought it on release. Was good but eventually you get tired of it... (after a week).
Haven't touched it since, even if they are having updates and some events.

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
It's the same thing.....

Welll I wouldnt say that. Higher end devices have better support soooo that could be the issue. Not starting an argument on "Which device is better" so please dont either.
I can't update further my phone, and the only way I can update it is by replacing the bootrom, and heck no I won't do that, I'm sticking with my shitty phone (I don't use it too much either way)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1