Anybody here ever use 3dsgamerworld.com? My tracking number isn't working

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah I'm having problems with them too. Does anyone know if they work with a company called trustshoppings.com apparently its a Chinese women's clothing company. I ordered from 3dsgamerworld but was charged by that trust company. And so my credit card conpany's fraud protection has contacted me. Are they legit? They also overcharged by a little over $4.

serenadedfs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDITED:

ORDER ARRIVED.
JUST BE AWARE THAT SHIPPING TAKE LONGER THAN WHAT THEY CLAIM AND THAT THEY TAKE TOO LONG TO ANSWER MESSAGES and EMAILS.

JimBonza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How do you guys not realise this already about EVERY seller.
The tracking number provided is a chinese postal service tracking number. It'll arrive from China to America, after that UPS take it and deliver it to you. Once it arrives state side, ask them to provide the UPS tracking details otherwise try this site: http://track-chinapost.com/

Hope that works for you.

pladel19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
In my order there is no tracking number. As i said iam trying to.communicate with them but nothing. I dont know maybe i ll recieve it but what do you think isnt suspicious that they dont reply me? Iam from Greece and i realize the purchase 3/1/15. If you have any experience with them please pm! Thank you​

JimBonza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered from New3dsCard and they took ages to reply too, like 24-48 hours each time. I've no experience with your seller however :/

pladel19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Guys all is OK! They finally reply me and sent me the tracker id. They just late to answer me! Sorry for the disruption! The 3dsgamerworld is reliable, not any suspicious for them. They just late to reply me.

serenadedfs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDITED:

ORDER ARRIVED.
JUST BE AWARE THAT SHIPPING TAKE LONGER THAN WHAT THEY CLAIM AND THAT THEY TAKE TOO LONG TO ANSWER MESSAGES and EMAILS.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't want to be negative, but wait till you receive it. They also sent me a tracking number, but they used a weird service and the package is not moving, and I live less than 20 miles from where they were supposed to send it. (should arrived today or tomorrow tops).

Just for the sake of curiosity what service was used that you consider a "weird service"?

serenadedfs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ostal Product:

• Package Services
Features:

• USPS Tracking

DATE & TIME

STATUS OF ITEM

January 14, 2015 , 6:50 pm

Arrived Shipping Partner Facility

COMPTON, CA 90220

Your item arrived at a shipping partner facility at 6:50 pm on January 14, 2015 in COMPTON, CA 90220. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

They used USPS, but used "Package Services"... for a small package within the same County (Los Angeles) is just stupid to use that service because it costs the same (or even more) than using First Class or Priority. Also it has been sitting in pre-shipment status for a few days.

Anyway the package probably hasn't even been sent through USPS because tracking says "Arrived Shipping Partner Facility" and that usually means that the shipment is going partially through DHL/UPS or who knows... Probably it's coming from China through DHL and USPS has only the electronic information in their system.

One way or another this guys are scamming everybody claiming that they ship from the USA.

JimBonza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Considering the fact that selling them was outlawed a few years ago, in Europe anyway possibly America. They just say that, and expect you not to be thick enough to believe it. Not like these are even manufactured in the west so it's coming from China one way or another.

KMB

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Soooooo.....did the ones that were nagging about their service got their cards?

I am expecting a package from them and getting a little bit anxious over there.

Shadowlurker

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I got mine like a day later than they said (2-4 days but came on the 5th day) and everything was fine and the card was legit, perhaps their US shipping is just slow..

3py0n

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I emailed them 2 days ago and purchased 2 days ago and got no response.

Their site is very misleading especially when they post everywhere saying that it's fast posted in 24-48hrs...lies. Never buying from them again.

pladel19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I dont know guys. I wrote my tracking number in the Hellenic post and it is registered. I want to be optimistic and i hope to recieve it. If and when i ll get it to my hand i wiil post you!

Nuxx20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They used USPS, but used "Package Services"... for a small package within the same County (Los Angeles) is just stupid to use that service because it costs the same (or even more) than using First Class or Priority. Also it has been sitting in pre-shipment status for a few days.

Anyway the package probably hasn't even been sent through USPS because tracking says "Arrived Shipping Partner Facility" and that usually means that the shipment is going partially through DHL/UPS or who knows... Probably it's coming from China through DHL and USPS has only the electronic information in their system.

One way or another this guys are scamming everybody claiming that they ship from the USA.

This happened to me as well with an order I had through usar4.com
Had the same status for 4 days (arrived at partner facility in Compton) and then it was just delivered to my door. No other update in between! Just so you know, don't lose hope yet

njchris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got mine from them. It works and I've had no problem using it. Except the cart had no label on it and was in a clear green cart 'case' which was the size of the cart. The usb micro-sd reader was just loose in the package as well.

3py0n

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
okay I FINALLY got a message. They replied in broken English. Remember on their site, how they said it's not shipped from China? I think it's a lie...geebus.

serenadedfs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm gonna eat some of my words. The flashcart arrived... Didn't come with a box or the usb reader but it seems to be original, and I tested and it works.

I'm not 100% sure that they're shipping from the USA, behind the USPS label was some kind of Chinese customs label. They're also not committing to the US shipping times they posted. 2-4 days... no way. Mine took 8 days and it was supposed to be shipped 30 miles from my home.

And their customer support... is HORRIBLE. So, it's good news for everybody that they're at least sending orders, but be careful and if you don't receive them soon keep insisting until they send you a tracking number.

Hope this helps...

njchris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
serenadedfs, did yours have a label on the cart? While mine works fine, the lack of label on the cart makes me feel like it is counterfeit/fake.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: hello everyone