Hacking Question Anybody find away to play online games on 3.0.0

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fiddler has never allowed online play with a required update, it only blocks updates. Meaning the system is unable to update with fiddler, but games can still check your current system version against the latest update and prevent you from playing online without an update. There is no way around this and there won't be a way without homebrew access (or perhaps pegaswitch) and something similar to ctr-httpwn for 3ds.

Soluble

Trophies
XP
Country
Do you need to ask this daily
I was thinking the same thing! Even if there is a work around it won't last long. We could be months or years away from a homebrew/piracy release so if online is that important to you (which seems to be the case) just update and save yourself the hassle.

whostolemywaffle

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking the same thing! Even if there is a work around it won't last long. We could be months or years away from a homebrew/piracy release so if online is that important to you (which seems to be the case) just update and save yourself the hassle.
but im always unlucky like in the 3ds hacking scene the day the cfw tutorials were released(i have luma ans b9s now) i updated a couple hours before im always unlucky xD

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you need to ask this daily
I don't blame him. It took me two confirmations from someone just to realize that Fiddler didn't block updates and allow online play. The way everyone talks about the application is that you can block updates, but no one mentions it doesn't allow online play so...

Besides do you really have to mention this :P.

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well 2 or 3 people tweeted to not update, I mean I am on 2.X so I have to I asume but maybe I get a older one on Ebay later .D

magico29

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you wont get anything later,all used consoles been updated by that time. consoles come with new firmware on it,nintendo is not that stupid to keep old firmware on new consoles

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)