Hacking Any Wiinja Deluxe reviews out there?

Harsesis

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've just installed mines, really good. Had a problem playing NTSC Mario Kart DD but using the loader to force the resolution to NTSC worked. Everything is excellent so far
smile.gif
no problems!

CYatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I'd really like to know about this thing is the whole "MultiDisc/MultiGames." I know what Multi Disc means, but Multi Games? Is that referring to the ol' multi-game on 1 disc creator stuff for GC chips like Viper and Qoob?

I'm at a fork in the road when it comes to this thing and the Wiikey, as I'm sure most people are. If i could order both like you did, I would, but I'm just not made of money.

But the way it's lookin, might go for a Wiikey, support looks great.

Presto

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What I'd really like to know about this thing is the whole "MultiDisc/MultiGames." I know what Multi Disc means, but Multi Games? Is that referring to the ol' multi-game on 1 disc creator stuff for GC chips like Viper and Qoob?

I'm at a fork in the road when it comes to this thing and the Wiikey, as I'm sure most people are. If i could order both like you did, I would, but I'm just not made of money.

But the way it's lookin, might go for a Wiikey, support looks great.

only rear diff is wii key is 512k and Wiinja DX is 256. I am gonna install the wiinja in my extra wii and play with it b4 tapping into my luanch wii with all my VC games and Wii points. I am probably gonna sell teh Wiinja DX console as a premod adn keep the wii key one.

I was the first eprson to order from modchip man i even picked it up for 34.99 they didn't change the price within the first hour of listing it. i talked with tehm today and they said they will ship earily to mid week

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night