Gaming Any Wii U Japanese games with English subtitles and such?

lonzodavis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While Im still deciding how id game on a wii u, my thoughts of importing came back to me.

Not sure if theres any where who has a japan wii u or plays imported games but just wondering was there any games with some english in it.

English menus and subtitle would be fine, id prefer the undub so not really into english voices.

There might not be alot options but its still something i wanna found out about.

Wellington2k

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While Im still deciding how id game on a wii u, my thoughts of importing came back to me.

Not sure if theres any where who has a japan wii u or plays imported games but just wondering was there any games with some english in it.

English menus and subtitle would be fine, id prefer the undub so not really into english voices.

There might not be alot options but its still something i wanna found out about.
Not that I'm aware of. There are some games that don't require a lot of Japanese knowledge to play (Taiko no Tatsujin comes to mind), but actual English menus? Probably not. And English subs? Definitely not.

lonzodavis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I figured so, but just still wondering.
Id probably end up getting just Smash and Mario Kart if i imported one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hammer the threads