Hacking Any way around the 7 day system transfer limit?

The Iron Rose

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I screwed up the DSi Downgrade process, which is super annoying. I got Nintendo Support to unlink the NNID that was transferred to the n3ds (i.e. the NNID with fieldrunners purchased on it) so I can put that back on my o3ds and do the transfer fine. Or, to hell with it, purchase fieldrunners again and be done with it.

However, I still have to wait 7 days, which is a pain in the ass. Is there any way around that wait time? With calling up nintendo support or anything like that?

CitizenSnips

a seldom-used crab named Lucky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i unfortunately got into the same boat, i was installing it for a friend and it didn't transfer fieldrunners, so i gotta wait 2 weeks for a double transfer, all you can do is wait it out sadly

Last edited by CitizenSnips,

wsquan171

Trophies
XP
Country
China
There's no way. For the last month every Thursday is my system transfer day, and I have purchased 3 copies of fieldrunners. I guess my body starts to get addicted to doing system transfer on weekly base.

CitizenSnips

a seldom-used crab named Lucky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's no way. For the last month every Thursday is my system transfer day, and I have purchased 3 copies of fieldrunners. I guess my body starts to get addicted to doing system transfer on weekly base.
You should be able to just redownload fieldrunners with linking your original NNID

wsquan171

Trophies
XP
Country
China
You should be able to just redownload fieldrunners with linking your original NNID
I know I can do that. But I'm transferring from 2ds, which is the console I dedicatedly used to DG my new consoles, to n3ds's. I'm not feeling good to call ninty every week to ask them transfer back the account with fieldrunners as the only purchased game to the same console I asked them for last week. I'd rather buy a new copy, it's cheap anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: CitizenSnips

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I know I can do that. But I'm transferring from 2ds, which is the console I dedicatedly used to DG my new consoles, to n3ds's. I'm not feeling good to call ninty every week to ask them transfer back the account with fieldrunners as the only purchased game to the same console I asked them for last week. I'd rather buy a new copy, it's cheap anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're not alone. I do it twice a week.

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
guys if say i purchased Fieldrunners on my O3DS without NNID link and did a sysNand backup before i do a system transfer, can i restore that nand backup and the Fieldrunners on it still considered legit for future downgrading use?

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
guys if say i purchased Fieldrunners on my O3DS without NNID link and did a sysNand backup before i do a system transfer, can i restore that nand backup and the Fieldrunners on it still considered legit for future downgrading use?
No? It's a NAND with a duplicate/illogical NNID/ID.

TC just wait 1 week. In the meanwhile, backup the NAND on your source 3DS so that you can flash it to do the exploit again in case Fieldrunners doesn't transfer over.

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
No? It's a NAND with a duplicate/illogical NNID/ID.

TC just wait 1 week. In the meanwhile, backup the NAND on your source 3DS so that you can flash it to do the exploit again in case Fieldrunners doesn't transfer over.

thanks for the response.. i just hope i don't have to repurchase that game..i already bought it twice actually as i did a system transfer a couple of days ago to my N3DS and now i got a third 3DS to downgrade..anyway it is cheap but of course what if nintendo would remove it from the eshop then it would be difficult to acquire that game or find another exploit..

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for the response.. i just hope i don't have to repurchase that game..i already bought it twice actually as i did a system transfer a couple of days ago to my N3DS and now i got a third 3DS to downgrade..anyway it is cheap but of course what if nintendo would remove it from the eshop then it would be difficult to acquire that game or find another exploit..
Why don't you just purchase the game immediately after you system transfer it away?

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Why don't you just purchase the game immediately after you system transfer it away?

i already did..it's just that im paranoid nintendo might take down the game from eshop..LOL..because im planning to get a 4th 3DS for my son..the first 1 is mine, 2nd is my wife's, 3rd is my daughter's and im planning to purchase one for my son probably in a month's time..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free