Gaming any UK people got Kid Icarus yet?

Roman_42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I really hate the fact the games have to be registered after a certain date.
I bought The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D at the release date.
I bought Super Mario 3D Land at the release date.
I gave them my money, but because I was too fucking early I won't get Kid Icarus.

EDIT:
My bad, apparantly Super Mario 3D Land was in the given time period. I thought it only was december.
But OOT 3D is still way before this.
It was a bad system. I've registered games my girlfriend bought for my birthday in May. All I had to do was to lie to an HTML form... those people who nicely register their games to nintendo on day 1 are screwed... bad idea IMHO.

muckers

Trophies
XP
Country
I'd registered the games, and I've just registered my email after getting the popup notification about being eligible for the free Kid Icarus.

Got the confirmation email from Nintendo saying I'll get my code, but it says 'in the next few days'. Aw. :(

simeDS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd registered the games, and I've just registered my email after getting the popup notification about being eligible for the free Kid Icarus.

Got the confirmation email from Nintendo saying I'll get my code, but it says 'in the next few days'. Aw. :(
yeah i got that last night as well :(

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Whaaaat... I didn't know realise you had to register it after a certain point. Fuck you then, Nintendo.

Yeah, that worried me too. It's like they're trying to say *"If you already bought the game, then we're not interested in giving you something for free, we're just trying to encourage people to buy it now"*. I registered Zelda, which I got on release day but didn't add to my Club Nintendo account until after the promotion started. I also bought Street Fighter IV from Game for £9.99 just before Xmas (bargain!), but I think that's gone up in price since.

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just registered Mario Kart 7 and Mario 3D Land. Now I just wait?
Now if you go to the club nintendo page, look around for the icon with pit on it, then click it. It'll take you to the promotion site and you should get a message that you're eligible, asking you to fill out the form with your e-mail adress.
Do that, and you should get the e-mail soon.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Finally got the confirmation box to show up after sending a note to Nintendo asking wtf was going on. Now I have to wait for the code email to show up and pray to all that is holy that this crappy net connection holds out long enough to run the download.

jpxdude

Trophies
Website
www.geekpower.co.uk
XP
Country
Just registered Mario Kart 7 and Mario 3D Land. Now I just wait?

After you register the games, in club nintendo, there is a banner that appears on the right side of the screen saying 'You now qualify to download Kid Icarus etc...' where you have to stick your email address in, and also to enter a Custom 3DS competition. After you do this, then you should get an email afterwards.

LAA

Trophies
XP
Country
I got e-mail with no code yesterday too.
E-mailed nintendo, probably not gonna get a response for a few weeks.
Hope nintendo will actually recognise this issue and do something and not just ignore it and never talk about it and seeing they've yet to even acknowledge the issue isnt a good sign.
I guess the only way they can fix it is to give everyone a new code or if they have codes associated with club nintendo e-mails on a database or something and just need to resend the e-mails again to everyone.

D

Deleted User

NoE are horrible. They screw us around everyday and we just take it without saying anything.
NintendoComplaint1.jpg

This is some photo I found on Photobucket. Even when NoE actually send the email, they screw it up. -_-

ps. i'm not going to bother emailing anything at all, as NoE don't respond to mails properly.
p.p.s Nintendo, you're a bloody shambles. You irritate me to tears.

LAA

Trophies
XP
Country
NoE are horrible. They screw us around everyday and we just take it without saying anything.
NintendoComplaint1.jpg

This is some photo I found on Photobucket. Even when NoE actually send the email, they screw it up. -_-

ps. i'm not going to bother emailing anything at all, as NoE don't respond to mails properly.

Yeah, that picture is like my e-mail. Likely like everyone else's too. I think another thing they could do is post the code on your club Nintendo account instead, as I see the e-mail option being awkward to only send codes to people who need them, unless they know who need them

D

Deleted User

NintendoComplaint1.jpg

Yeah, that picture is like my e-mail. Likely like everyone else's too. I think another thing they could do is post the code on your club Nintendo account instead, as I see the e-mail option being awkward to only send codes to people who need them, unless they know who need them
I didn't even get the email.
I am le sad.

Bidoofguy

Custom Title:
Trophies
XP
Country
I got the confirmation e-mail on the 5th, and it said I'd get the code in a few days.

It's now the 8th, and I'm still waiting, and if the posts in this thread are anything to go by, there's a chance the e-mail won't even have the download code anyway. :glare:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte