Haloguy2002

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello!
Today ive been looking for a slender ds port for hours. So I got fed up and decieded to make this thread. So if you know about a slender port on the ds please tell me! And if you find any other horror games then tell me about that as well. if there isnt one then ill try to make a port myself.
It is very possible because I made a 3d,retro port using a dsiware called "petit computer".and it had static.

LeoSan

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uruguay
try some good DS horror games like the Nameless Game or some Resident Evil game, you'd be doing a favor to the industry as a whole

Haloguy2002

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, thanks for telling me that stuff...

Now because of another game I lost interest in slender, the new game i'm interested in is 5 nights at freddy's.:yayps3:

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Ok, thanks for telling me that stuff...

Now because of another game I lost interest in slender, the new game i'm interested in is 5 nights at freddy's.:yayps3:

that game is more like 5 minutes at freddys, played the demo, lost the interest after the end, (before played it, watched a youtube video)

if you gonna buy it, don't... it lasted 5 minutes for me, for others may last 1 hour, or 1 day max... after you play it a couple of times you may never touch it again...

Haloguy2002

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I now have much interest in five nights at Freddy's. And I am trying to find out the truth about the storyline. But I have been trying to find out if there is a homebrew alternative.
Btw, I have made a youtube channel called zalkia entertainment, it will feature lets plays, 3d animations and more! I haven't uploaded anything to it yet, but that will change very soon!;)

Haloguy2002

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I modified a raycaster engine to make the enviorment like slender, And all The slenderman can do is pop up right in front of you. And before the static gets too messy, you can press "a" to take a photo and win the game. So yeah...

Haloguy2002

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that game is more like 5 minutes at freddys, played the demo, lost the interest after the end, (before played it, watched a youtube video)

if you gonna buy it, don't... it lasted 5 minutes for me, for others may last 1 hour, or 1 day max... after you play it a couple of times you may never touch it again...
There are lot's of easter egg's for the game, and scott said that we still haven't cleared out the first games easter-eggs :lol: .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Speaking of PLaystation. I see Evilnat put out a beta for PS3 CFW 4.91.2 on the 22nd.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't really see the point in updating it tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right, I thought about updating my PS3 CFW to 4.91, but why really, everything plays fine now. I guess for people that have already updated past 4.9 it would be helpful.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Idk if online servers are still active that would be my only thought
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Idk if online servers are still active that would be my only thought