Gaming Any SC2/HoN/DotA/LoL Tempers?

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Also quick question; can you use activate able items and an ability via the left-side portraits? In the left-side you have your teammates, their health/mana/level/ulti CD, and it would be handy if you could heal them or shield them via those portraits.
You know i've never tried, dont think so though.
But yeah sounds like a cool idea

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
You know i've never tried, dont think so though.
But yeah sounds like a cool idea
I'll test it out later this week, I don't think it'll work but it would be awesome. I always have trouble finding the correct target to shield during a hectic teamfight....
Still playing a lot of Xin, still only level 23. I have no hope of getting to level 30 before Season 4.
LOL, Season 4 is still months away, you can easily get tot 30 by then.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
*sigh* so many dota 2 players still can't think for themselves and follow what others say.
like *hero picks determine a match* -_-
also repeatedly dying from the same thing, over and over again. do they even try to think of ways how they could kill the enemy or not be killed?

it's like their playing some kind of turn-based rpg where they accept they will lose if the matchup is wrong.

Reactions: aalokishere

Black-Ice

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
*sigh* so many dota 2 players still can't think for themselves and follow what others say.
like *hero picks determine a match* -_-
also repeatedly dying from the same thing, over and over again. do they even try to think of ways how they could kill the enemy or not be killed?

it's like their playing some kind of turn-based rpg where they accept they will lose if the matchup is wrong.
#ThisHappensInLoLToo
but not so much since they started bigging up the pro players. Now people think its acceptable to play champions in positions they're not suited in at all coz a pro player can do it

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
#ThisHappensInLoLToo
but not so much since they started bigging up the pro players. Now people think its acceptable to play champions in positions they're not suited in at all coz a pro player can do it
sad thing though is dota 2 pro players almost always only do the optimal teamfight build. because the penalty of making mistakes is high, they won't take risks in competitive matches.
unless the dota 2 pros do some troll build, everyone who thinks they're pro will dismiss any other build.

for example, there's a hero called naix which many think jungling him is the best way to do it, but i always play him on the lane and nobody can throw me out of it. in 13 games only 1 lost. but i don't play him much because he's easy win most of the time.

Black-Ice

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
sad thing though is dota 2 pro players almost always only do the optimal teamfight build. because the penalty of making mistakes is high, they won't take risks in competitive matches.
unless the dota 2 pros do some troll build, everyone who thinks they're pro will dismiss any other build.

for example, there's a hero called naix which many think jungling him is the best way to do it, but i always play him on the lane and nobody can throw me out of it. in 13 games only 1 lost. but i don't play him much because he's easy win most of the time.
Listen, I play a support champion in arguably the most aggressive lane in LoL, mid.
I do what i want and make it work.
Fuck da meta B-)

Reactions: Satangel and nryn99

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Listen, I play a support champion in arguably the most aggressive lane in LoL, mid.
I do what i want and make it work.
Fuck da meta B-)
I wish there were more of you. and put them in dota 2.

also about the said hero, there was one time my lane partner said "omg no healing items!"
few minutes later we got first blood. and nobody could throw me out of the lane.

virgildraco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda

So you lane with naix? i ahevnt played with him much, but i always see people jungle with him, and yes i think it would be more loical to lane, with a support like CM you can get easy kills early games

Black-Ice

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: nryn99

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
So you lane with naix? i ahevnt played with him much, but i always see people jungle with him, and yes i think it would be more loical to lane, with a support like CM you can get easy kills early games
yeah, jungling is boring and so slow. i just buy stout shield 2x gloves of str and 1 gg branch. no need for healing items since most damage will be blocked by stout shield, if they harass i harass back, my hits hurt more because of feast.
later on i can net kills with my lane partner with open wounds.
the idea here so i wouldn't get thrown out is your hp, open wounds and rage. also if they couldn't get past me, they wouldn't be able to touch my lane partner giving him freehits.

Had a 8 game loss streak.
Know what i did? I converted it to an 11 game win streak
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/32547140#history
Yes
lol, that's nice. i got a 9 lose streak but the most winstreak i got is 8. the more wins i get, the more i avoid easy win heros.

also +25 armor boots? gimme!! the only armor our boots give i think is 2.

Black-Ice

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
lol, that's nice. i got a 9 lose streak but the most winstreak i got is 8. the more wins i get, the more i avoid easy win heros.

also +25 armor boots? gimme!! the only armor our boots give i think is 2.
I'M ALL SUITED UP, YOU'RE VULNERABLE
+25 ARMOUR FTW
HUEHUEHUEHUE

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hehe, just had a LoL game where everyone on both teams were playing only toplane-meta champions. And it wasn't a custom game :P

We went all-top near the beginning, 3 of us had revive/smite, and we still won :)

Reactions: Black-Ice

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over