Gaming Any SC2/HoN/DotA/LoL Tempers?

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
LOL player here! I play very regular, because my mate and I always team up, and use skype to battle, mostly 5v5. I mostly play Tristana, Leona (duh) and Sona:D

IGN is boktor666, OR pwnmyrage. Try both, (go for boktor666 to be safe) on EUwest

Theraima

I own this desert, bitches!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
LoL player here also! Not very good but feel free to add me, I play when I have time, so a few times a week. IGN is Theraimariz, playing on Nordic & East. Maining champs such as Anivia, Miss Fortune and occasionally playing as Leona or Wukong.

Edit :
QUOTE said:
SC2 = Starcraft 2
DotA = Day of the Ancients, a Warcraft 3 mod
LoL = League of Legends, the current most popular DotA variant game that is Free 2 Play
HoN = Heroes of Newerth, another DotA variant game, also Free 2 Play

Its Defense of the Ancients.

Saken

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DotA player on BA.
So many LoL fans... i played it once and it was really stupid... I didn't really like the fact that they dumbed it down for pre-schoolers to play... which is partly why i prefer DotA(and HoN i guess?) because it requires a higher skill level.
I have also played HoN. While it's not too bad, there's too much going on at once sometimes, and i can't really see what's happening.
I also didn't like how the balance was somehow off, which you can only really understand if you have played both dota and hon for a bit.

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
LoL player here
smile.gif

llv 28 summoner, I play Gangplank as my main
smile.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking forward to building a team of 5 consisting of all Commandos - Jarvan IV, Lux, Galio, Xin Zhao, and Garen. I have Commando Jarvan IV and Xin Zhao. It'd be epic if we have all the Commandos on one team
tongue.gif

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
platypusrme427 said:
I play LoL pretty regularly. I'm not a fan of DotA 2 and HoN, because I feel they are unnecessarily complicated with "denying" and all of the stupid power-ups. LoL focuses more on actual battles and has a slightly less aggrivating community. My name is 'Gnathrik' on LoL if anybody would like to play a game with me sometime. I usually play with a couple of friends so I have as little random people joining my team as possible.
Focuses more on actual battle? As far as i know, battles that is 5vs5 last as long as a dota battle where every champ at their max level averagly have a health of only 1.8k compared to lol with about 2.3k(Counting carries only) at endgame. You dont see any actual battles because everyone will just simply CC you until you die. Yes, CC win you games. In DotA you can deny creep. Meaning if you get outfarmed or pushed, you have your chance to do a comeback by denying him off his gold which you cant on LoL. You simply stand there as you watch him last hit every creep while you cant do anything. Denying is simply a skill that works the same way as last hitting. Why not have both so that you can do a comeback? If you cant deny, then you simply lack the skills. And yes im a LoL player and currently only play LoL of all those "MOBA" variants. And the main point of the game is to destroy the enemy's base. DotA have more focus on battle than you ever think. In LoL you wait until you jungler hit 4 before you gank. In bottom lane you see your AD carry farm creep until midgame-endgame while the support babysit him. No battles there. In mid you just last hit and sometimes try to use your skills to hit the enemy. No different from bottom lane. The top lane however you send your semitank/tanky dps/tank as you watch them try to kill each other, but finds out that their too tanky to die.
DotA however allows denying, meaning you can ROAM more. DotA has less focus on jungle meaning you have to gank even earlier because you finish your jungle way faster. Surely you can gank early on LoL too at level 1 where you attempt to get first blood., but on DotA you keep going at it until the game ends. Because the twoer actually upgrades itself throughout the game you dont see people backdooring alot like a master yi just going AD and starts nuking down the turret and then use ulti to run away like a pussy. Or a Twisted fate ulting to the turret and then auto attacks alot and then use teleport to run away. I dont call that actual fights.

Excellentnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I play LoL and SC2. I only play LoL when I get in a Skype call with some friends and we usually play 1-3 games a night. We're also all waiting for DotA2. We do pretty well and I've established myself as our little team's primary ranged AD carry lol.

I usually play SC2 when I'm not playing MapleStory. Currently, I'm pretty bad at 1v1s, but I've started moving up after switching back to Zerg. I'm currently ~50 in my bronze league division for 1v1s and I aim to make it up to silver league by 2012 lol.

Satirical

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Starcraft 2 European Server = BlueSamurai.781

As for other MP games, my Steam = Vader_GotSkill

I play LoL from time to time but I'm by no means good.

.d&n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i play all!!
in this order-

DotA
HoN
LoL
SCII

well not so much aniimore of the abover 3 but SCII i still play now and then

edit-

DotA - cant remember my username damit, dont play aniimore aniiway
HoN - Dgolden
LoL - sirkingT
SCII - bankaiii

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I just recently started playing LoL, it's been on my PC for a year or so but just never gave it a chance. It's cool so far, I don't know if I'll really get into it though. I hope I get really addicted to it, but I don't know....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, There's a lot of obscure Japanese arcade titles that are either lost to time...