Any recommendations for a Music Player on Android phones?

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I spent 2 months putting together a soundtrack collection to my most favorite MMO. I organized the whole thing with proper ID3 tagging and gave each track a artist, picture, track #, etc but when I view this whole soundtrack on the basic music player (this one) it would have everything in alphabetical order and it takes all the ID3 info from the first track in the list. I looked into all of its options and there was nothing to change the view or anything at all.

Are there any music enthusiast out there with recommendations?

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The original version (droidsound) is, but it's waaaaaay outdated. Just grab the APK from Github instead. :)
I didnt want to ask until I've tried out the app for myself for some time. I search the directory of my phone to get to my music and it still displays it all in alphabetical. I got into settings>misc>sorting preference and choose DB entry (thats track # right?). Also none of the track art shows up at all.

froggestspirit

Aspiring Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want to say that droidsound-e is a dream. I know it might not be the most pleasing aesteticly, but the format support is really unmatched (coming from the guy that basically listens exclusivly to videogame music, and got rid of his ipod touch for a $20 pay as you go android to use it.)

I only wish it ran on raspberry pi zero (hint hint)

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel like what I'm asking for is just falling on deaf ears. Could everyone just stop suggesting players for a moment and try to pick one in regards for what I'm trying to achieve?

Reactions: tri_fin

Edgarska

Conjurer of cheap tricks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking at yours now. It shows all of the music in the track # order which I really like but its still taking the image from the first track and applying it to everything. Is it possible to show the art for each song instead?
There's an option that uses the image in each file in settings>album art>prefer id3 artwork.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.