imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mehdi, I was almost about to flame like crazy, but your post stopped me. Instead I'll just say:
yaypsp.gif
= noob
yaynds.gif
= not as noob, but still noob 'cause it's a lite
gbasp.gif
= as noob as psp
ALL IMO

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wow....good group of objective members we got here. open your minds people instead of being absolute snobs over a video game system. I don't think I've seen a forum where thye post releases like this one for psp but there are plenty of psp mod forums for information and dupe lists like advanscene that'll cover the information that you need.

Digeman

Trophies
XP
Country
I say that this site is good enough. We should be able to talk about psp here aswell as other consoles (and we are) xD

SLiV3R

3DS Friend Code: 0473-9069-2206
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
well. the psp forums arent that good here at gbatemp
tongue.gif

the only forum that deals with like the most systems great are http://www.dcemu.co.uk/ imo.. both great newssite and forumusers.. but they are not as good as this one on gba n nds
wink.gif

otherwise, use pspupdates.. thats a nice site
smile.gif

Remy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah..

I love my PSP and NDS, but this site really only caters to the needs of the DS. You should definitely try out the other sites people have recommended, if you try asking things here...you wont have much luck getting answers, plus some smartasses will go flaming PSP here.

as for psptemp...i don't see that happening, especially since this site releases info for the GBA, NDS, AND Wii...but no non-nintendo things..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol