Hacking Any PAL Pokemon black and white distribution roms?

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I never tested but a friend with us games where getting japanese distribuition shiny legendary dogs for DPPt HGSS...
Unless the BW use DSi enchaced stuff to be region locked but I don't think so ô3o make the test with some rom

NitroRVL

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I never tested but a friend with us games where getting japanese distribuition shiny legendary dogs for DPPt HGSS...
Unless the BW use DSi enchaced stuff to be region locked but I don't think so ô3o make the test with some rom

doesn't work

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Says 'Distribution not available'

Reactions: Sliter

DarthDub

Amateur Hacker
Trophies
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
XP
Country
United States
That's because DS isn't regionlocked..DSi games are.

Reactions: Sliter

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
oh I see :/ I think it could work because the DS part :v only stuff that need the DSi system where regionlocked ...
like the BW/2 can run in any region but that video call think could not be done if the region and the game doesn't match, right? :unsure:
anyway, if you change the region reader maybe? of the distribution cart rom I mean
Or it's locked in the game code like Pokemon battle revolution not connecting out of region carts ? (I wanted to hack this out but idk how xp)

Last edited by Sliter,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1