any otome/ vn games that are translated in english?

iamKHEEMchi

Flynn Rider's Ichiban
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
well.. first of all, thank you on the people who spend their utmost time and effort in translating japanese games.

if there's any games (VN, dating, otome, yaoi, etc etc) that are translated in english, can you please give me some titles. I already played hakuouki, sweet fuse and tokimeki memorial, love plus, love revo but I want more VN to read. ( I can understand a little bit of japanese when they are talking but I can't read it esp. the heroine's dialogue.)

Thank you! :)

Hargrun

Support the arts! (The games, silly.)
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Oh, well. While I was searching for some fan-made translations I ended up tripping over SEVERAL visual novel games, but very few otome games.

You could try some of these if you wish... Here is a good start: http://akatranslations.wikispaces.com/PSP+Translations

Also, if you want a game where you control a female character whose choices can change the course of the story you can try Star Ocean: Second Evolution. It's a jRPG with visual novel/otome elements, with several cutscenes and almost 100 different endings! :]

Hargrun

Support the arts! (The games, silly.)
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hmmm... I don't know many titles, I just had some friends who are fanatics for this genre.

They live commenting to each other on the titles they finished, but I don't pay much attention... :lol: I mean, I like to encourage some friends that are girls to become players with games like Harvest Moon and Summon Night: Swordcraft Story (games with girls as protagonists and/or "girly stuff"), but some of this stuff may frighten the new ones. (Visual novel subgenres...)

There are... Like, hundreds of visual novels games for PC. Some are even free and/or compatible with Mac and Linux! :wtf:

Have you tried the TYPE-MOON stuff? I can point you some places if you wish.

iamKHEEMchi

Flynn Rider's Ichiban
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
well.. to be honest, I'm not into pc games because my pc works like hell. it's so slow sooo I really rely on consoles xDD

I play harvest moon games too.. but after I got a child, I got bored lol. also I played almost of HM games ahaha

what Type moon are you talking about?

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Type Moon is in one word: Awesome. 'Nuff said. You should really play Fate/Stay Night and Tsukuhime. They are for PC, but you can use a converter and port it to DS or Android, and play using VNDS Interpreter, like me :3

Reactions: ComeTurismO

iamKHEEMchi

Flynn Rider's Ichiban
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ohhhhh COOOOOL! HAHAHAH I heard something like that.. something converting a pc game into DS but I'm quite busy at that time so it didn't stuck in my mind haha

I'll try it. xDD

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I was also sceptical at first, but then one day I was bored, and I tried converting it to both, DS and Android, and wasn't disappointed. Converting can take a few hours (mine took 3 hours, with a good PC, and since you say yours is bad, it'll probably take about 5-6 xD). DS version takes about a second to load a voice, so it annoys you really fast, because game is full of voices. But Android version works great, I still use it ^_^

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1403980529821.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1403980529821.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 386

iamKHEEMchi

Flynn Rider's Ichiban
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I was also sceptical at first, but then one day I was bored, and I tried converting it to both, DS and Android, and wasn't disappointed. Converting can take a few hours (mine took 3 hours, with a good PC, and since you say yours is bad, it'll probably take about 5-6 xD). DS version takes about a second to load a voice, so it annoys you really fast, because game is full of voices. But Android version works great, I still use it ^_^

uhh, what you upload is the game called type moon right? hmmmm. (chuckles) the girl looks like a tsundere lol.

okayy.. uhhh.. basically..yeah.. I'll have to wait.. uhh.. 5..5..5-6 hours... gawd. that's too... long to wait. haha well.. if it works just fine then it's worth it. xD

okay.. i'll try doing it hahaha xDD i'm kinda choosy in playing games with voices. I want it to be perfectly aligned with the text. (I'm also like this when watching dvds. lol) so I'll try putting it in android. I wish it also has psp emulators. xD

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Nonono, Type-Moon is the name of the company. Name of the novel is Fate/Stay Night. :3

EDIT: Yes, voices are perfectly aligned, but there are some small segments that get corrupted during the conversion process, so text appears as gibberish on some places, but nothing too big, maybe less then 0.5% of the game. But oh well, you can play it on the go, so a little bit of gibberish is nothing. And 5-6 hours of converting isn't nothing compared to over 80 hours of playtime it takes to finish all 3 routes of F/SN ^_^

iamKHEEMchi

Flynn Rider's Ichiban
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nonono, Type-Moon is the name of the company. Name of the novel is Fate/Stay Night. :3

EDIT: Yes, voices are perfectly aligned, but there are some small segments that get corrupted during the conversion process, so text appears as gibberish on some places, but nothing too big, maybe less then 0.5% of the game. But oh well, you can play it on the go, so a little bit of gibberish is nothing. And 5-6 hours of converting isn't nothing compared to over 80 hours of playtime it takes to finish all 3 routes of F/SN ^_^

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH okayy. I thought it's a game.. bummer. I'm ashamed. hahaha

well. one of my friends is a huge fate/stay night fanatic and I was informed that there's an ecchi or something mature happens there but he said that the storyline is awesome and I should not be bothered by it but.. I'm still bothered by it.. HAHAHA

Reactions: Lycan911

iamKHEEMchi

Flynn Rider's Ichiban
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, there are some... H scenes in it, a few for each route :blushes:

O-Oh.. I can't play things like that because my mom goes crazy and she does random inspections in every part of the house.. including computers.. she has a eagle eye in these things. she'll go insane if she saw me playing mature games. (although I'm considered an adult now, it's in our culture that we are kinda conservative type of persons. especially the girls hahaha) but nothing can stop me reading good novels. hahaha! i'll take the risk if it's worth risking for. HAHAHA

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I think there are patches that remove the h scenes, but only for pc. As for the Android/DS port, pics are censored, and VNDS Interpreter has a skip option :)

ilman

Gbatemp's Official Noise Eraser
Trophies
XP
Country
DanganRonpa: Trigger Happy Havoc has an English translation on the PSP and an official English Vita port.
Its sequel will also be getting a Vita translation, which is neat as both games are pretty damn ace.

Reactions: iamKHEEMchi

iamKHEEMchi

Flynn Rider's Ichiban
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
DanganRonpa: Trigger Happy Havoc has an English translation on the PSP and an official English Vita port.
Its sequel will also be getting a Vita translation, which is neat as both games are pretty damn ace.

I already played the PSP ver. >.< I don't have a vita soooooooooo... *goes to a corner and cry*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended