Any Good USB Controllers I Should Get for Emulation?

Polarise

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never heard of xpadder, not sure how it works. But if you want to use it on pc, you plug the cord in or use the little usb receiver thingy. Then you hold the x Button when turning the controller on, after it should register as Xbox 360 controller on the pc. The controller it self has mouse emulation, it should be activated by holding A button when turning on the controller, then press Select + X button to enable it.

Remember to use the usb receiver when using a pc or it won't work.

Gamesir apparently did, and it works at least. But yes, there is better looking controllers out there. :P
Unfortunately my computer isn't receiving any input. Do I have to install a driver or anything?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I use a xbox 360 Afterglow controller. It's slightly smaller then it's Microsoft counterparts and comfortable. It is also aesthetically pleasing to look at as well. If you're handy with a soldering iron you can also change out the LEDs fairly easily. In mine I have UV LEDs and they look amazing set against the black PCB board. I use mine for all of my PC games and emulators as well (SNES, N64, GC, WII emulation) and haven't had a problem with any of the emulators.
You may want to change out those LEDs. As I'm sure you know, UV light is harmful to the skin.

Polarise

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is already installed with windows OS. O_O

Xinput is just the technical term to say Xbox 360 emulation on windows, for controllers.
Apparently I was supposed to plug it in directly into the computer. I was using a USB hub. Now my computer recognizes it. :) At least I know that it isn't a waste of money.

NightlyParadox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You may want to change out those LEDs. As I'm sure you know, UV light is harmful to the skin.

Yes, Well aware. However with the LEDs I chose they are over half the output of the originals so it would probably take a good 10 years to notice any side effects :D

During the day if they are on you cant even tell they are lit up. At night, you can deff tell they are.

Retinal_FAILURE

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, Well aware. However with the LEDs I chose they are over half the output of the originals so it would probably take a good 10 years to notice any side effects :D

During the day if they are on you cant even tell they are lit up. At night, you can deff tell they are.
Hah, so foreshadowing cancer in 10 years, instead of doing what's suggested to be cancer free. Well it's your skin..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM