Homebrew Any Good Emulators I am Missing?..

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That looks all good. (probably the best you'll ever get now that the wii is dead)

Eh, the Wii may be dead, but improvements do still come out for Wii homebrew. For example a few months back a bunch of the emulators were updated to support the Wii U pro controller. No64 was just updated today, and I strongly believe that in time (probably quite a while), support for the Wii U Gamepad as a controller and not just a screen will be supported by emulators and maybe even Nintendont.

AfroJackX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could get the genesis plus ps (ps = pier solar) version and the latest update for not64 that came out today.

gothicall

Blah blah blah!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Try deleting your retroarch.cfg file in retroarch folder and start from scratch. I load retroarch app from within the homebrew channel and everything works fine.
I deleted the x:/retroarch folder and x:/apps/retroarch-wii either. When I lauch the emu it loads normally, it let mr change some options like video or general, but then, when I try to change the controller index, it just freezes, and its wierd 'cause only happens in controller 1's index.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome