Gaming Any games like Persona?

El_is_here

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Are there any good games like Persona for Xbox 360? I just want a game for Xbox 30 that has the socializing and social link features and has a good story. (Maybe something like Catherine as well) Is there something like this for Xbox 360?

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Only Persona uses the Social Link system in games which means that only Persona plays like Persona. If you want RPG games for 360 thou, there's the 360 exclusive Tales game and Star Ocean.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
But Persona plays like kind of an interwoven dungeon crawler - visual novel - with some dating sim mechanics.
Which part of it are you looking for?
Your post makes me think you are looking more after the VN aspects than the RPG aspects.
If that is the case you should.... buy a PS3 and learn Japanese. (Hell I can't think of anything for X360)
I can think of a couple of games in different systems with some mechanics that mix kind of socializing with later gameplay (Many Fire Emblems on Nintendo, perhaps Thousand Arms on PS1... many other games I don't remember)

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would be glad to try and suggest some games.. but yeah, is there a particular part of persona that specificly interests you?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM