Gaming Any fast paced hack n' slash games on PSN?

Which one would you choose?

• Final Fantasy VII

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Metal Gear Solid

• Castlevania: SOTN

• Total voters

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
there is a new castlevania game about to be released that will allow 4 player fun and its a PSN only title. i can grab the name for you later when i find my ps magazine.

zombie nation is really fun. its fast paced and full of shooting, but it can get repetitive and hard to find random players online. although if you buy it let me know because i'm always up for a co-op game.

alien breed is great fun but it involves more exploration than fast paced action. it is also an older game and i've never found a random player for online co-op.

if you like zombie nation there are other dual stick hack/slash shooters which i can recommend.

i also picked up dungeon hunter: alliance. it can get a bit repetitive and its perhaps not as fast paced as you are looking for.

some good PSN titles were recommended to me here: http://gbatemp.net/t295728-dead-nation-lik...ne-co-op-titles

let me know what else you find, i'm always looking for a good buy!

-another world

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
^
Unless you're talking about an actually new Castlevania game I don't know about...then you're talkin' about Harmony of Despair.
Released on the 360 ages ago. PSN finally gets it with the first DLC map and 2 DLC characters free. Local coop is new, and 6 player online (is excessive) and 2 higher then the 360 allows. So basically, it's the same game just a little cheaper on PSN, lol.

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
If I recall correctly Metal Gear is relatively slow paced with a lot of sneaking around and Final Fantasy games aren't really fast paced (except for maybe during battles) but you don't actually hack 'n slash in most of em or all of em. I'm sure there are plenty of hack 'n slash games out there but I'd stick with GoW personally.

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah Dante's Inferno will give you plenty of hack n slash considering how long it takes to kill monsters in that game lol. I'm definitely trying to find some more of this genre as well. Dead Island is kinda hack and slashy with some RPG elements and zombies thrown in if you want to try that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended