Gaming Any Exclusive Nintendo 3DS eShop Games Worth Checking Out?

HomebrewJay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Title of this thread says it all. I don't really have many installed games for my 3DS. I usually buy the games' retail counterpart. Most downloaded games I have are just the Free to Play/Free to Start ones. I'm looking for exclusive ones that are only found within the 3DS' eShop library. My favorite genres are: Role-Playing, Platformers, Pixel Graphics, and Action-Adventure. Would prefer games that don't take up too much space/blocks. Thanks in advance.

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I have no idea if they are exclusive to 3DS or not, but I enjoyed Gunman Clive 1 & 2
Also some game that has an egg in it. I can't remember the name right now but I'll let you know next time I open my 3DS

Killaclown

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Shantae and the pirate's curse is pretty great. Feels like a fresh zelda game with all the unlockables that change the gameplay. Also +1 on shovel knight.

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I have no idea if they are exclusive to 3DS or not, but I enjoyed Gunman Clive 1 & 2
Also some game that has an egg in it. I can't remember the name right now but I'll let you know next time I open my 3DS

The egg game is "Runny Egg". Again, I have no idea if it's exclusive or not

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"