Hacking Question Any chance that XC2 will be playable on 3.0.0?

Olexorus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just wondering if it's worth staying on 3.0.0 if I want to play Xenoblade Chronicles 2 as soon as it comes out. I know that Super Mario Odyssey will require 3.0.1 already but do you think that, even though XC2 will come out a month later, there's a chance it will be playable on 3.0.0? (And please don't say something like "Just buy a second Switch")

magico29

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wondering if it's worth staying on 3.0.0 if I want to play Xenoblade Chronicles 2 as soon as it comes out. I know that Super Mario Odyssey will require 3.0.1 already but do you think that, even though XC2 will come out a month later, there's a chance it will be playable on 3.0.0? (And please don't say something like "Just buy a second Switch")
baby come on,all upcoming games will be required higher firmware updates in order to be played!!

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No and buy a second switch

Yanda

Trophies
XP
Country
No chance.
If you want to do something with homebrew you need to keep one to two years, so you update FW.
People keeping FW now are those who can wait until homebrew comes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The arcade version is so fun but the ports yikes lol