Hardware Any Accessories I should get for the Switch

D

Deleted User

You don't need an extra Grip if you bought the Switch Pack - it comes with one.

D

Deleted User

But it is not the charging grip that comes with the switch.
Well, the 2 joycons have 20 hours of battery life and can be charged in (3 hours I believe?) so if you're on a budget, save yourself the money for a game instead or the 40 hour pro controller. Once your joycons are dead, attach them to the system and play. I've heard from Event goers that it's fun to play with them separated as well with the strap attached.

Haymose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think the charging grip is going to be really necessary unless you never like to plug things in. Seems like the joy cons can last the full day just throw them on the charger at night.

The only accessories I decided to get were the official Nintendo carrying case and screen protector both of which are temporary until Waterfield makes something nice for it.

Polarise

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think the charging grip is going to be really necessary unless you never like to plug things in. Seems like the joy cons can last the full day just throw them on the charger at night.

The only accessories I decided to get were the official Nintendo carrying case and screen protector both of which are temporary until Waterfield makes something nice for it.
I am getting a new power bank, a 128gb microSD card, and this case.

Reactions: Deleted User

Polarise

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zelda Skin

1484086094-1573089-apparatuurtassen-hori-snap-go-protector-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-nintendo-switch-nsw-037u1.jpg

IW-eo_39nC49MZFYWI65Ton1XXSlkz_fdVhB_t8PQG4.png
Nah... I don't want some skins.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.