Hacking Another Opportunity for a FREE Copy of Cubic Ninja

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Heleius on wololo.net is celebrating the release of Smealum's SSSpwn exploit by giving away a copy of Cubic Ninja. For those of you still looking for a copy, this could be the good chance to nab a free one.

Swing by the article on Wololo for the details. It's pretty simple, and even if the odds aren't amazing, it will take you almost no time to enter and get in on it. If you appreciate what he's doing, be sure to leave a comment on the article voicing your appreciation.

Edit: Quick note, it is a US copy of the game, so sorry Europeans, Australians, and anybody else in a different region or with a different region console still looking for a copy.

Nathan Drake

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Where do we find the giveaway tweets? All I see is the one example :unsure:

Also thanks for sharing.
From the release of SSSpwn through Sunday, he'll be doing various giveaway tweets. You only have to retweet one of them, so nobody has to feel rushed to get in on it.

Uncommon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just picking a thread that's talking about it rather than making a new one, but can someone elaborate to me the benefits of Smealum's homebrew hack that releases today over the cards we have now, such as the R4i and others?

Like, if Cubic Ninja is as hard to get as it is, I'm wondering if there's some godly difference that makes it preferable. Only thing I've heard that is it works on any firmware.

superspence

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just picking a thread that's talking about it rather than making a new one, but can someone elaborate to me the benefits of Smealum's homebrew hack that releases today over the cards we have now, such as the R4i and others?

Like, if Cubic Ninja is as hard to get as it is, I'm wondering if there's some godly difference that makes it preferable. Only thing I've heard that is it works on any firmware.

Basically a Gateway or some other 3DS cart that supports homebrew is preferable if you have a 4.5 3DS, but this works on newer 3DS' so it's good if you have an updated 3DS.

Nathan Drake

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

Pretty much just that it works on any firmware at this point. Gateway support is incoming for 9.2 and such though, so I'm sure the hype for this particular exploit will die down a little unless 9.2 Gateway is limited in its ability to load homebrew. Regardless, at this exact moment in time, this offers some access to homebrew that users beyond 4.5 would otherwise have not had access to.

Anybody with a 4.5 3DS and Gateway though are still better off with their Gateway at this point.

gokuguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol did you not read the actual rules for the giveaway yet? From the release of the exploit through Sunday afternoon. The winner will be announced on wololo Sunday evening.

I skimmed, lol. Here's what my brain saw;

...Giveaway...Cubic Ninja... Twitter...Follow...Retweet...

I know, I'm horribly lazy, but I'm also REALLY tired (I need to get to bed, like, NOW).

Thanks for showing me what I missed!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs