Hacking Another Dump Games tools MaiDumpTool V233.0 like vitamin

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WARNING: I lost my Odin Sphere game save after using this app!! 18 hours worth!!!

The warning really goes without saying it, when you test unknown software you should atleast have the necessary backups to avoid data loss, you should have backed up the save data to your PC before messing around with this app...

Play with fire get burned I guess...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

In other countries such as South Korea, China, Japan they mostly speak their native tongue and very little english. The people who live in the asian countries don't use english software or english programs, they create their own.

Then why do you get all surprised when someone from China released a tool that is not in english then???...

Last edited by Tony_93,

yakara

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
confirmed new decryption in this "233""LOL"tool CALL OF DUTY working perfect

Attachments

• Cr7P-WsWIAAHbqP.jpg-large.jpeg
    Cr7P-WsWIAAHbqP.jpg-large.jpeg
    294.9 KB · Views: 375
  • Cr7NGNbW8AANDGc.jpg-large.jpeg
    Cr7NGNbW8AANDGc.jpg-large.jpeg
    343.3 KB · Views: 395

dkabot

Better With Others' Systems Than Their Own
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheFl0w has looked over the Chinese tool, and it uses better methods than Freek did.
He says there can only be one tool, and since he needs to return to school he leaves it to the Chinese.
Additionally, he has offered his DLC code to them, should he be contacted by them to request it.

This is interesting, wonder how it'll go.

By the nature of the multiple tweets and my laziness, I'm not embedding them here.
Have a link to his Twitter to check for yourself: https://twitter.com/theflow0/with_replies

Reactions: Awsder33
D

Deleted User

you could actually Hexedit the eboot to permanently translate the homebrew

http://imgur.com/a/dvXG6
You can hex edit the eboot to add in an English translation, yes, but how would you know where to even edit the Chinese text? And what I mean by that is that wouldn't the Chinese symbols just appear as dots and not the actual symbols? Is there something like a specific encoding I can change to in the hex editor to make these symbols appear?

Reactions: Subtle Demise

masterchan777

Trophies
XP
Country
Someone tested MGS?
yes, and it doesn't work, the decrypted eboot.bin crashes to (C1-14738-3) error, replacing that with the original eboot.bin boots the game and when choosing either MGS2 or MGS3 the game crashes to (C0-13006-0) error

Update : testing in progress with Vitamin 2.0

Update 2 : MGS HD Collection does NOT work with Vitamin 2.0 too

Last edited by masterchan777,

happydance

Trophies
XP
Country
You can hex edit the eboot to add in an English translation, yes, but how would you know where to even edit the Chinese text? And what I mean by that is that wouldn't the Chinese symbols just appear as dots and not the actual symbols? Is there something like a specific encoding I can change to in the hex editor to make these symbols appear?

export the text to notepad++ It's just utf-8

made a quick hexedit rough translation of theVPK here https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Byva3JeEC8uVaGo2a1hGRDJpOXc

you can hex compare original eboot and this modded eboot to see the changes.

Last edited by happydance,
Reactions: Deleted User

JohnGT

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

first, i would get someone to just type that text, in chinese, off the vita screen to the notepad, for everybody to have it for copy-paste doings. then simlpy using hex editor search ebbot file for matches as various text encodings of the original text, eg. UTF-8, UTF-16 Big Endian, UTF-16 Little Endian or others. Then translate right there, in hex editor.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the tool was updated to v233.1

● 5 kinds of games can switch loading (previously supported version of the decryption of the game, the game can try switching error)
● support the decryption of some loads large segment of the game
● repaired several bug
● Extraction game to preserve the original file in particular mai_moe / eboot_origin.bin (which is conducive to future versions of the tools used directly)

If the vitamin is best used to rebuild the database in order to avoid errors at mystery (before using this tool P.s.
If there is a new game Dump Please @ ljy64278326 to facilitate finishing the game
There you do not finish your critical foreign hackers what kind of thing does to all people who engage in research Psvita crack down on everyone to do it?
If we use this tool to dump the game, then please indicate what to distinguish)

https://mega.nz/#!zZBRjabD!ZtI-orX9k4klFFuCMG-eiqggMiPGiUq7yls7aLa6nds

Reactions: Utano Saso

Hikenkami

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Still nothing along the lines of "that iso site" for Vita dumps? No need for any link, but maybe some hints at keywords our friends at google could lead to, if you have something?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Xdqwerty how are you?