Gaming Another Dead Lite...

Ian10234

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love the 3DS, don't you? Heya temp, haven't seen ya in a while! I've got a DS Lite that went into an indefinite coma recently. It has/had a Red lid, formerly black matte bottom, and so far I only get two black screens and a solid green light. Screens are okay, cables are fine I think, I even reconnected them to be sure. Could this be fuse related? I thought a dead fuse was signified by a blinking green light.

Melted black matte...

vincentthegamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what are with all these dead ds lites??My ds lite has lasted me 3-4 years and still going strong.

OT:Have you cheaked ALL the parts? of the ds

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I love the 3DS, don't you? Heya temp, haven't seen ya in a while! I've got a DS Lite that went into an indefinite coma recently. It has/had a Red lid, formerly black matte bottom, and so far I only get two black screens and a solid green light. Screens are okay, cables are fine I think, I even reconnected them to be sure. Could this be fuse related? I thought a dead fuse was signified by a blinking green light.

Melted black matte...
Sounds like it is. But I'm not that into DS hardware/case modding so I might be wrong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s