Hardware Announcing the amiiqo - Switch amiibo's with ease!

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just google Amiibitz, is the first link :)

Hi I downloaded "spoofed 30th anniversary edition amiibos" Majoras Mask/Skyward Sword from NFC bank, obviously they show as NULL on 1.1.7, can this be altered manually or is an update required to add custom images?

Also do you have any idea what these are and what these 2 spoofed amiibo do for BOTW please? @lordelan ?

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi I downloaded "spoofed 30th anniversary edition amiibos" Majoras Mask/Skyward Sword from NFC bank, obviously they show as NULL on 1.1.7, can this be altered manually or is an update required to add custom images?

Also do you have any idea what these are and what these 2 spoofed amiibo do for BOTW please? @lordelan ?
It's written in the bank. They can drop armor from those games. My friend dropped a mask from MM and I dropped a tunic from Skyward Sword yesterday. :)

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to get this right, you unlock the tag and connect to your computer and assign an amiibo to a bank then lock.

to switch amiibo's do you press/hold the button once then place onto your console.

if so, i guess if an update will come out so you know what bank your on and maybe name that amiibo currently selected.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup