Hardware Announcing the amiiqo - Switch amiibo's with ease!

Spzjulien

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Rfid that the amiibo use, is so easy to copy

so a new gadget on the way ....

A brand-new product has just been launched, and it is amazing, you can now enjoy on your Nintendo devices both Wii U and 3DS, any amiibo ever released and even ones before they exist, thanks to amiiqo

http://www.amiiqo.com/

i want one !!

Amiiqo is a NFC toy emulator currently supporting ALL existing Amiibo figurines, including some special unreleased ones.

It comes preloaded with 10 demo figurines (5 unreleased) and has the capacity to store up to 200 of them.

How does it work:

With our supplied Android app, you can transfer onto your Amiiqo any Amiibo image you possess. Wether it comes from your personal backup, from a friend or even if its an image downloaded on the internet.

The image can be from a ‘blank’ (new, unplayed) figurine but also from a Amiibo that was already levelled up or with power-ups, making it a super effective cheat system.

What you need to do:

Simply place the Amiiqo instead of the Amiibo on the console to load up the last used figurine.

You can switch to the next stored figure by simply pushing and holding the Amiiqo’s button prior to placing on console.

Storage banks order and range can all be configured with the help of our app.

With Amiiqo and the help of some friends (or the internet) you can own ALL existing Amiibo’s including the rarest ones, this way you can progress much much faster.

Amiiqo is the ultimate Amiibo collection in the palm of your hand.

What more can you expect from Amiiqo?

Scheduled to come from Amiiqo are features such as, added compatibility, cheat system and new transfer/control methods & apps.

Last edited by Spzjulien,

loco365

Trophies
XP
I got an email about this yesterday, but I wasn't sure if it was really news-worthy or thread-worthy because there was so little to go on from their site.

I can definitely see Nintendo doing something about this if it is an amiibo cloner.

GaaraPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Can we like hack this thing or something so people don't actually have to buy all those Amiibos?

It would be pretty cool :D

Spzjulien

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can we like hack this thing or something so people don't actually have to buy all those Amiibos?

It would be pretty cool :D

a rfid cloner is not that hard to find, but i guess this is more easy to use and ready for DL and import Rfid amiibo code .... user friendly i mean

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I got an email about this yesterday, but I wasn't sure if it was really news-worthy or thread-worthy because there was so little to go on from their site.

I can definitely see Nintendo doing something about this if it is an amiibo cloner.

yeah like gateway and sky3ds ... they will do something :) ... good luck big N ...

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
So according to the website it'll be required to buy a device to use the amiibo figure content, or is there a free method?

It'd be awesome to get all of the amiibo content for free or almost.

Spzjulien

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So according to the website it'll be required to buy a device to use the amiibo figure content, or is there a free method?

It'd be awesome to get all of the amiibo content for free or almost.
free
you dl rfid code for amiibo you want then u can use it, if you have amiibo, then you can copy it and share it ...

sweis12

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Guys, I don't really know if its gunna be worth it. It is gunna cost 79.95 retail. I emailed the company and they said that it would be expensive due to limited supply.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It's not cheap, but it can fit every current and future amiibo on it. It might be worth it depending on how future games use amiibos as right now they're just an optional gimmick. If a game comes out that uses amiibos heavily this might be worth the asking price.

sweis12

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
idk, here are some screenshots Screenshot_2015-07-27-19-38-05.png Screenshot_2015-07-27-19-38-16.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lulz @Veho