Homebrew Animated Forwarders: Black Edition

Dogway

Trophies
XP
Country
pepxl said:
as for v.077, its a SVN build meaning not an actual release so i wont be doing any changes there sorry

That's not important, the fact you seem to be still developing these forwarders is. So I can expect genplusgx/smsplus forwarders soon, is it? : P

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Dogway said:
pepxl said:
as for v.077, its a SVN build meaning not an actual release so i wont be doing any changes there sorry

That's not important, the fact you seem to be still developing these forwarders is. So I can expect genplusgx/smsplus forwarders soon, is it? : P
not really unless i get the time to sit down and finish, which wont be any time soon especially with 2 kids and a family to look after so the Wii isnt on the priority list just yet

Dogway

Trophies
XP
Country
pepxl said:
Dogway said:
pepxl said:

not really unless i get the time to sit down and finish, which wont be any time soon especially with 2 kids and a family to look after so the Wii isnt on the priority list just yet

Its OK, you dont need to specify how harsh life is, just say you are busy and its enough. Wii isn't on the priority for anyone.

wakaru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there everyone,
First of all thanks for sharing these forwarder channels, they're great!
Second, I would like to use the one for the MPlayer CE, however it seems the download link is not working anymore.
Could anyone upload somewhere please? Thanks a lot in advance
smile.gif

D

Deleted User

Does anyone know the name of the font used on the channels? Nevermind, stupid question.

fattest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm having a problem with the MMM Multi Mod Manager forwarder. It does not correctly autoload an IOS, it just quits a few seconds after opening MMM. I also tried another version of the loader, Multi Mod Manager Forwarder - DFM1 - 249_Boot.wad, but that one doesn't allow me to mount a usb drive to install .wad's. I have no problem launching when I go thru HBC, it autoloads the correct IOS and allows me to mount the usb drive. I'm using cIOSX 249 d2x v3 for autoload. please advise.

Jehuty25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you change wiiflow's channel music to dop-mii's? I tried to replace, but customize mii keeps saying "couldn't parse wav file".

DeviantRed

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi i dont know if your still doing requests but can i ask one im looking for a power check fowarder

if your reading this i love your work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We just question @AncientBoi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.