Homebrew Animated Forwarder & Hybrid Channels By pepxl

atrophis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if this will help you or not, but the official channel for WiiMC works just fine at loading WiiMC without any USB HD issues. I know WiiMC is not an app you have a forwarder for, but maybe if you can find out what they did it might help resolve the problems I have been having with your channel forwarders.

Fox888

Trophies
XP
Country
If you got the time. i have a little problem with your forwarder for wii64.

i use wii64 1.1 beta honey.

The first time i use your forwarder ist just runs perfect. Second time i got a code dump. Third time i got a black screen. etc.
Tried to reinstall, but no difference.

I got Sysmenu 4.2e.
249r19 with ios38 as base.
Hermes v4 222/223
and the latest 202

Thanks for your time.

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm hoping someone can give me a little help here.

I'm trying to use the forwarder for WiiEngine. The wiiengine folder is in apps(and the folder is spelled "wiiengine"), but when I start the channel I get a code dump. Anyone ever run into this?

Also, I'm getting an error with the wadmanager forwarder. Samething, the folder is in apps, and spelled "wadmanager". When I start the channel I get the Now Loading screen, and then it goes black, and that's it.

Hopefully someone can shed some light on this. Thanks for any help.

EDIT: As for my specs, I'm really not sure what's installed. It's been so long since I've installed anything. I am on system menu 4.2U though. I'm on cios rev14 too I believe.

Ok, I just updated to Wad Manager 1.6(funny that it still says 1.5 on it), and tried your wad forwarder from the black edition thread, and it works just fine. So that fixed that, but I'm hung up on the WiiEngine forwarder.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
not sure what that the -1029 is plus i never had a CFGusbloader wad

these forwarder havent been updated in a while its just finding the time to finish them sorry

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Homebrew Browser code dumps upon exiting. The black version works though, so I just swapped dols.
smile.gif

89turbocs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Fox888 said:
If you got the time. i have a little problem with your forwarder for wii64.

i use wii64 1.1 beta honey.

The first time i use your forwarder ist just runs perfect. Second time i got a code dump. Third time i got a black screen. etc.
Tried to reinstall, but no difference.

I got Sysmenu 4.2e.
249r19 with ios38 as base.
Hermes v4 222/223
and the latest 202

Thanks for your time.

i was having trouble with this forwarder for 1.1 honey as well. theres a thread on this site by xander, that offers usb2.0 support for wii64. i updated to his unofficial, compiled version from that thread and now my forwarder works perfectly, and wii64 works wayyyy faster off of the hdd than before. hopefully this helps

Fox888

Trophies
XP
Country
i was having trouble with this forwarder for 1.1 honey as well. theres a thread on this site by xander, that offers usb2.0 support for wii64. i updated to his unofficial, compiled version from that thread and now my forwarder works perfectly, and wii64 works wayyyy faster off of the hdd than before. hopefully this helps
[/quote]

Just tried it and it works.. Thank you so much
yaywii.gif

EDIT: And now it dont work again...arh
hate2.gif

But it dosent matter i found a really cool forwarder. that works. Thank you darkside
yaywii.gif

luminalace

Trophies
XP
Country
pepxl said:
yeah real life sucks plus i dont really use the wii much now

I'm sorry to hear that man! I just found your Black Edition Forwarder channels page too and it seemed you were active just a month or so ago!

I have all my emu's running your forwarders except Wii64 which doesnt work on version 1.1 (Honey)! If you do have a working version it would be much appreciated if you could post it so I can complete the set! Lol I have no shame!

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
luminalace said:
pepxl said:

I'm sorry to hear that man! I just found your Black Edition Forwarder channels page too and it seemed you were active just a month or so ago!

I have all my emu's running your forwarders except Wii64 which doesnt work on version 1.1 (Honey)! If you do have a working version it would be much appreciated if you could post it so I can complete the set! Lol I have no shame!

Here is a working forwarder dol for Wii64, it works from both SD and USB and works with the USB 2.0 mod of beta 1.1 as well.

Nintendo 64.dol

Edit: I added a channel to my forwarder topic HERE if your looking for a channel not just the .dol

luminalace

Trophies
XP
Country
Skater4599 said:
luminalace said:
pepxl said:

Here is a working forwarder dol for Wii64, it works from both SD and USB and works with the USB 2.0 mod of beta 1.1 as well.

Nintendo 64.dol

Edit: I added a channel to my forwarder topic HERE if your looking for a channel not just the .dol

Thanks man but I do have a forwarder that works, it's just not as nice as Pepxl's creations! Also I must be dumb but aint a forwarder meant to be in wad format and not as a dol?

Update: Skater4459 I went to your forwarder page and downloaded the wad from there! It was ironically the same wii64 forwarder i was using but better (see my post on your page)!

Still pepxl..I love your one the best..if only it worked..sigh!

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Thanks man but I do have a forwarder that works, it's just not as nice as Pepxl's creations! Also I must be dumb but aint a forwarder meant to be in wad format and not as a dol?

Update: Skater4459 I went to your forwarder page and downloaded the wad from there! It was ironically the same wii64 forwarder i was using but better (see my post on your page)!

Still pepxl..I love your one the best..if only it worked..sigh!

Lol, i gave you the dol to inject into pepxl's channel so you can have his great channel with a working forwarder
wink.gif

I've saved you the trouble: Pepxl's Wii64 Channel

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry to bump...but awesome channels, i've been searching frantically for a good genplusgx forwarder for loading off a usb drive...i thought my wishes were answered, but nope. the genplusgx forwarder does not work when forwarding to usb!

i need a decent looking genplusgx channel that forwards to usb...i have a really nice channel id like to use, but sadly i don't know how to add usb forwarding...maybe someone can point me in the right direction? if you can add it for me, then pm me, ill get you the channel i have.

edit this is the channel i want http://wadder.freeforums.org/genplusgx-gen...ntzero-t51.html

ejx982

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm having trouble with the Genplus channel forwarder. I have verified the apps folder is: /Apps/genplusgx but each time I run the forward channel, it say goes to a black screen, then the wii reboots. I tried: genplus and genplusgx

All the other channel forwards work that I got from here, can someone help me out? PS I got the USA (Genesis) not the PAL (Megadrive) channel forwarder version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Apply snorgle to pinfor.