Not open for further replies.

Cmasterc4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So ninjhaxx and other things have qr codes and stuff. after talking to sabel after 10 times you get a qr code to get clothes and etc. SO message for smea: does this work because in freakyforms deluxe you can get new characters it looks like, kinda like spore? idk but could someone make ACNLHaxx and idc who gets credit STEAL MY IDEA PLS all i want is this to be a primary exploit. i have to leave in three days for 11 hours so i want to play some SNES games. Thank ya.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
let me guess, you can't (your parents said no) purchase any of the exploitable games and you own animal cursing..

gonna answer the usual: yeah, smea and others much very likely a lot already tried, probably was one of the first games to try to exploit..

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Cmasterc4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just thought yo, that might be a great idea and i was like "freakyforms can do qr stuff why not asking if anyone knows if you can do this or not" not "SMEA DO THIS FUCKING NOW OR I WILL KILL YOU" i was ASKING if it would work and thanks for the links >:(

Cmasterc4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to make exploits :/ i know you cant just crap them out but i remember javascript :/ does that help or do i need c coding knowledge

jujibreh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you honestly think that you figured out something that all the countless super experienced software exploitation professionals in the 3ds scene didn't think of despite the fact that you have zero experience in coding or any knowledge of the 3ds security? I don't like to flame people or be rude or pretentious and I get annoyed with people on this site for doing those things but....COME ONNNN BRUH.

Reactions: Deleted User

Cmasterc4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my computer is in storage and im moving with very little money and being convicted does not help to my stress nor does hate comments and btw i didnt sleep yesturday night and i didnt know that people were butthurt i love smea. i love homebrew. i would never boss around anyone i would love to meet irl so yeah....COME ONNNN BRUH.

Cmasterc4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im new to all of this, alright. im far from pretentious and i would NEVER ask my mom for an exploitable game. if all fails, my birthdate is September so i might buy an exploitable game. its alright to make mistakes, but being rude and assuming shit isnt the greatest fucking idea. i have no fucking idea how an exploit is made so can someone help me on that. i forgive everyone who "assumed" try to be nicer later on.

Pokéidiot

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I want to make exploits :/ i know you cant just crap them out but i remember javascript :/ does that help or do i need c coding knowledge

Making exploits is impossible
Exploits come from security holes that you need to find tracing the program execution using a debugger
This requires you to understang assembly language
You'll also need to translate this to pseudocode language that runs code near to machine level = LEARN SOME C
Kickstart those shits, or else anyone can't help you

Last edited by Pokéidiot,

Cmasterc4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here we go,

woah dude calm your tits

but seriously I think you should understand we get these types of threads daily if you were an active user you would get annoyed too :/

thank you for being nice to me and i dont understand why anyone would be annoyed by wanting to have fun i just dont.

(again also for this one)
BT ALSO MIPLAZA HS GOTT A QIUAR SKANNER MIIPLAZHAX CONFIRMED!1!1!1!1!

1!1!1! <---- i didnt think anyone would do this if they knew how to code and a lot of misspelt words. i can see you came from the wrong side of tumblr.

Shitstorm incoming about op doesn't understand anything about how exploits work and how he shouldn't boss devs incoming

Dis boi knew from the damn future this was coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It could get banned from PSN but you can change your ID I think?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you try wearing them?