ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

AquaX101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Delusional?
Nope.
The map editor was updated to a new version with a lot of tweaks! Please refresh the site (F5) to force my host to give you the new version. A standalone version will be released soon.

I have been testing the injector and editing the dumper too. Thanks to NeoKamek, who gave me a few bits of the US retail version.
If everything goes well, you'll be injecting RAM tomorrow :-)
This was posted yesterday.

Reactions: Deleted User

Gadorach

Electronics Engineering Technologist
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
IS 9.5 the one with themes? I think I have the newest will that work? And does the NA version work?
9.0.0+ has themes, so you can't judge from just that.
Open your System Settings application on your 3DS. Once it's open, you'll see the version number in the lower right-hand corner of the top screen. Compare the numbers to what I said. If they are greater than the stated numbers, find a console that isn't. Else, you're SOL.

JoJodude

Trophies
XP
Country
9.0.0+ has themes, so you can't judge from just that.
Open your System Settings application on your 3DS. Once it's open, you'll see the version number in the lower right-hand corner of the top screen. Compare the numbers to what I said. If they are greater than the stated numbers, find a console that isn't. Else, you're SOL.

SOL??? Whats that? I'll check tomorrow :) PM me please.

SolidSnail55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope this isn't like TheHomeSk1llet who said he had a working cfw with no flashcard, but never released it...
At least the creator of this showed the editor and let us try it, so I believe it is possible to inject.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs