ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

Sefer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hi there,

I have been looking around for quite a bit and haven't found anything regarding town maps... Is there a database or something where you can find .acnlmaps from other players?

DominoBright

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had to restore my NAND at one point, causing my save file to no longer work. Luckily I backed it up beforehand, and after making a new save file and getting the secure NAND value from that, it works now! Thank you for this awesome thing!
Hey everyone!
I'm having trouble with the editor, I want to make a villager move out, so I check the "Boxed" box. But they're not moving out, but in.
Any help?
You can choose a villager that you want in the RV spot below a special character (Jingle, Pascal, etc.) and have them replaced the unwanted one, assuming you have 10 villagers already.

osakasys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was trying to test a feature that supposedly allows you to edit the villager that's in the campsite. I set the villager to "Rosie" and saved. The garden_plus.dat file saved to my Downloads folder. I loaded the garden_plus.dat file in Downloads up and it reverted back to the original villager that was there (Hugh). Seems that feature currently isn't working or I'm doing it wrong somehow.

Pinging @marc_max

Last edited by osakasys,

Indiglower

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a little comfused about how the villager room editing works, I somehow ended up placing a stereo outside the walls, can anyone give me a quick explanation?

MitPro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a little comfused about how the villager room editing works, I somehow ended up placing a stereo outside the walls, can anyone give me a quick explanation?
Villager's rooms have furniture in set positions, try replacing something already on the ground with the stereo

Indiglower

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Outside squares is the room wall. Some furniture can be placed on the wall and this is how the editor handle it.
Here is an example of my east room: http://imgur.com/a/NLLgb
thank you, but villager homes not player

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Villager's rooms have furniture in set positions, try replacing something already on the ground with the stereo
thank you, I'll just use one of my villagers as a template for the others

Antisocial

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you, but villager homes not player

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

thank you, I'll just use one of my villagers as a template for the others

Sometimes what I do is I go inside an animal's house and take a screenshot so I know where the furniture is located and what direction it is facing when I want to rearrange it in the editor.

Cyd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
So I'm having this problem editing my characters houses. I changed to of my character's fences to the white picket fence. It changed fine, but the next day, it reverted back to the fence it had previously :/. Also, when you use the refresh grass tab, is your grass suppose to change back how it was originally the next day? Its kinda frustrating

Antisocial

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

ely

Trophies
XP
Country
Quick question: I currently have an Old 3DS on firmware 9.4-something-else and I kind of want to upgrade to 11.2 to get all of the new Animal Crossing and 3DS updates and all that stuff. Is it worth it, or should I just stay at 9.4?

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Saw some girl do a horrible YouTube video on some game site on using this. Probably will get some noobs. I think she might wreck some people's towns the way she made her video.

anonynom

Punchyleaf
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. It's bad information. She clearly doesn't know what she's doing and she says so in the video. I don't want people wrecking their town following stupid videos.

If you need help, you can PM me.
I'm not asking for help, I want to see the video if it's one of those stupid Tumblr blogs who make YouTube videos with bad info.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1