Animal Crossing: New Leaf Korean version has no keyboard

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Antisocial, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Antisocial
    OP

Antisocial Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 25, 2016
    United States
    New York
    I had played this earlier this year and it was fine, though I ended up corrupting my save and I didn't care at the time because I didn't have time to manage another town. Rather than reverting back to a previous save I decided to just deleted the town completely and redo it later.

Well I decided to make a new town last night and I can't type anything because there is no on-screen keyboard anymore. There was in the intro when I chose my name and town name, but once I started actually playing I get a blank keyboard shown in the picture below:
    http://i.imgur.com/pUPkX8a.jpg

How can I fix this?

edit: I noticed the keyboard does show up when I try to write a letter or post on the town message board, but that's all.

Last edited by Antisocial, Oct 9, 2017
  2. Antisocial
    OP

Antisocial Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 25, 2016
    United States
    New York
    I hope it's ok to bump this. I'd appreciate if anyone has any suggestion that can help me.

3. lone_wolf323

lone_wolf323 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 27, 2011
    Canada
    Hmmm. Perhaps save that file you got now with JKSM or a save manager. And try a new download of the game and see if by chance this helps. If it does, you can import the save with the secure value. If not, there may possibly be something going on with the save file you got going.

4. vinstage

vinstage Asshole with feelings

Jan 24, 2017
    Korea, South
    부산
    As long as it isn't a necrobump it's fine. From what I can tell, if you bump it within 24 hours of originally posting it, it's classified as unnecessary.